Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The JFK Experience RDM/Targeting/Trolling
I
(04-20-2018, 04:14 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: Oh you're disappointed? Sorry mom.

Also @ReThink apologies I just looked at your screenshots, I was AFK and didn't see all that shit happening.  I just came back to JFK asking me to gag you and honestly I didn't see a reason.
It’s alright man, It’s just frustrating trying to play and not having mods help. I get it though.
It’s just that now I’m being portrayed as the bad guy and being downrep’d for just trying to get some upper level intervention, which as you can imagine is quite frustrating when it could have been resolved in a few minutes.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Quiet honestly I wouldn't have made a big deal out of it until you went out of your way to put a ban request on me. but I don't need someone riding my ass about the rules when small group of people are online.
While I get the fact that I did mess up, going out of your way to throw a ban request seems a bit harsh.
So throw your slay or whatever you got to do IG and ill deal with it when I get on.
(04-20-2018, 04:59 PM)ReThink Wrote: I
(04-20-2018, 04:14 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: Oh you're disappointed? Sorry mom.

Also @ReThink apologies I just looked at your screenshots, I was AFK and didn't see all that shit happening.  I just came back to JFK asking me to gag you and honestly I didn't see a reason.
It’s alright man, It’s just frustrating trying to play and not having mods help. I get it though.
It’s just that now I’m being portrayed as the bad guy and being downrep’d for just trying to get some upper level intervention, which as you can imagine is quite frustrating when it could have been resolved in a few minutes.

Nah, all of my experience with you has been positive.  I wouldn't worry about it. Next time I'm on and this is happening i'll address it in game.

But yeah, honestly I wasn't on to play.  I was just checking some DB and site shit and wanted to make sure I didn't bork anything while working on the DB.
Ah alright. sounds good. can we call this case closed?
also good timing posting this at 04:20 AM in the morning. lol