Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The Knife prop
In the map ph_marketbattle there is a knife prop that is accesible by the prop menu.

I wouldnt mind this little prop being legal if it was for the unfairness that it imposes. One guy was hidding in the middle of two bushes and couldnt be seen, since the knife is invisible is seen front facing. Also the knife is rotated, so if you rotate as a prop, you can cli pinside the wall, making yourself virtually impossible since there is really little of you sticking out and the shadow that the prop makes is so small and hard to notice.

I would like to ban that prop since it makes playing in that map a bit frustrating for me and other hunters.

P.S Sorry for putting this in the wrong place, i swear i clicked this branch, but apperently i didnt....
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
Since the October or November Gmod update the knife has been broken. One day it will be fine and the next it will be clipping through stuff, it's insanity. The majority of the time people will still be visible when the knife is clipping on a bad day, it's a pain to chase but it's fun.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(01-15-2019, 05:25 PM)JustKuono Wrote: Since the October or November Gmod update the knife has been broken. One day it will be fine and the next it will be clipping through stuff, it's insanity. The majority of the time people will still be visible when the knife is clipping on a bad day, it's a pain to chase but it's fun.
I have to agree with Kuku ^_^ its really hard to chase sometimes because its such a small prop and u cant really see it. But its also fun to find as well. I believe if new people are able to kill props like that it gives them the boost to find other players as well.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Alrigh then...i guess the knife can stay.
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
I have mixed reactions to small props. While I see the need to have them for a challenge, it's a pain in the ass (sorry for language) when you find a small prop and chase it around shooting it but it doesn't die. The knife on that map and the "clue" map are very hare to hit.
Don't know why this was revived but this issue has been noticed, and the the knife prop is now illegal on that map.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
same with clue
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
It's already illegal if you check our spots list it says in bolded font "Knife prop is prohibited on this map" It was also made illegal on clue as well.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
This post was made well before the knife was officially banned.
frick it was necroed
[Image: J6yUs0g]