Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Unofficial Dinkleberg's Art Catalogue!
Hello again! It is the MilkManFromMars, and those who are reading this probably read the last one anyways so I probably don't need to explain, but I'm gonna! I'm using this thread to share my writing and any other arts that I have with YOU! And all of you get to do the same! But, I want to give a few warnings. I ask that we keep shitposting to a minimum (I wont say none because I know there's no stopping you guys, so work with me here), and to anyone posting, this thread allows anyone who reads to give criticism of your work, if you're sensitive maybe find a tighter circle to share with until you're more comfortable. To those who are criticizing, I welcome you to all of your thought about the work in this thread! BUT please make sure you're giving constructive criticism and not being rude. So with that I would like to officially open the Official Unofficial Dinkleberg's art catalogue!

What kind of art catalogue wouldn't have art? So I will start by sharing a recent work of mine that I'm proud of. I present to you...
The Bastard Who Steals
https://www.wattpad.com/788323378-the-ba...who-steals
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
I don't think your link is working.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(09-26-2019, 04:50 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: I don't think your link is working.

Yikes! Should be working now, thanks for letting me know.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
    It's tough finding a work of mine that represents my style, and is photo-friendly......I'm an art student in a leading arts institution, so this thread is up my alley. I mostly do drawing and painting related work, but my drawings tend to be very detail oriented and therefore terrible for photographic recording. (I do a fair bit of poetry and some photography, not that it matters for this thread) That's why I'm showing a photograph of a painting I made a few months ago, which reflects my style of painting.
[Image: b_560x95.png]