Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Vanoss Effect Explained
(03-01-2017, 09:04 PM)lynx Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 01:00 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Hi, I have noticed for a while now that, when we have a lobby full of kids around 9-12 years old, most common on prophunt, we have the same skillset on the same maps. This I dub The Vanoss Effect. The Vanoss Effect is a mental positive feedback loop that eventually makes players skill-less, noob tubing, squeaking, thinks hes the shit because he watched someone else play, votes for ph_restaurant all the god damn time, player. This behavior is expected, of course, and servers like 24/7 restaurant have it even worse. However, I have observed this effect develop into a fucking super tumor the time I have staffed here, so I will explain.

Mental positive feedback loop

The Vanoss Effect on players relies on a positive feedback loop, which is relied on 2 noobtubing faggots Vanoss cancers going against eachother. As a result of the Vanoss fan on props observing Vanoss run around as a prop with a shitbox, they do the same. People like me who actually try to fucking aim, cant light the prop with any damage, so we result to a noob tube, as much as I hate doing it. Well, in response to the 12 year old Vanoss fan being noob tubed, because a skilled player shot him with a direct hit and it didnt land, because he chose a shitbox prop, the Vanoss fan either A: Switches teams to become another shitbox prop next round and gets slain for it; ragequits or B: On his hunter round he doesnt want to actually fucking play the game so he becomes that one fucking guy that noob tubes a fucking human sized target, or just noob tubes a good spot when they first see it. People that have atleast a little fucking hope to be a good prop and play the game as intended, such as hiding in a good spot and not running around entire game, get noob tubed by a vanoss fan, causing the decent player to degrade into a noob tubing, prop juking Odd Fellow skill-less player. Players becoming no skilled faggots accelerates the effect, causing more skilled victims to become skilless faggots.

How to NOT be a cancer.

This step is important. If YOU are the cancer that got noob tubed and degraded into a skilless Odd Fellow, you still have hope to rebel against this cancerous force of 10 year olds, and heres how:
1. Do something called A. I. M., an acronym for Actually Intelligently Mature. This means instead of fucking giving up straight off the bat and noob tubing like a whiny little bitch, try to hit your target with another weapon. It makes you look skillful, you get called a hacker a few times (Which means you are good), and you can rack up more kills.
2. When you spot a cancerous little Odd Fellow with a shitbox prop, hunt them down with all of your life essence and with the fury of the entire universe at your wake. If you express your rage towards these little shits that use shitbox props like im doing by killing them with the force of your mom sitting down, it will result into something called a ragequit. This is when a Vanoss fan cannot worship lord Vanoss by becoming the shittiest prop fucking ever to exist, they leave and find another server, and if that server blocks the remote prop like any server should, that server gets DDoSed because its a shit server if they cock block shitboxes. Anywho, causing little bitches to ragequit purifies your server environment, creating a higher skill base and props players who actually want to be a part of the community to do something called getting good. Getting good is the process of not ragequiting like a little bitch and trying a different tactic to win, that doesnt involve shitbox props. This makes this player appear as not a bitch, but rather a persistant me motherfucker who is regarded as someone who can get good.
3. Read my guide on how to not be a skilless bitch here. 

Final notes: The top part of this was mostly informative, explaining a phenomenon that I observed through my time here. The bottom part is mainly a fucking joke, so dont take it badly.

a tad bit harsh 

Not for Prop Hunt it isn't.