Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Vector
Don't touch my vector.
How else will I deal with shitgun scrubs in small spaces?
"Don't be in small places" is not an answer also, considering maps like train.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
More likely then not the weapons I make threads on wont be changed at all. So you dont have to worry about anything really...

I just like doing research on these things. Gives me the feeling I am of some use even though its ignored by the powers that be. The reason I make these is also to highlight how broken they are (Wich in this case, doesnt seem too bad in all honesty) so that POTENTIALLY balance fixes can be made so that everyone can enjoy playing on Dinks TTT, new players and old players alike.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
The vector is a pretty "Dumb" gun, Like i said it is basically a better MAC-10, which is dumb, maybe increase MAC-10 damage a couple points to make up for the slight accuracyand fire rate loss you get if you choose a MAC10, 5 extra ammo isn't worth the intense DPS loss in comparison. Now vector does reload pretty slowly, but 8 times outta 10 you have already applied heavy damage to your target and can finish them off with you 45 damage bullshite easy.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
While normally I would want a nerf to an overpowered gun, I don't believe that the Vector is overpowered. From my experience, the Vector is a monster at close range, which it should be. When it reaches medium to long range, however, its performance starts to drop. The Vector's recoil combined with the low damage at range makes it hard to hit targets far away, and doesn't do a lot of damage when you do. Combine that with its high rate of fire and it makes it very difficult to burst fire the gun effectively. I can't say much for the accuracy at range because its accuracy is pretty decent, but thats that.

To add on, while a high fire rate and good damage model are great, the Vector is a gun for accurate and experienced players. If you don't have your crosshairs on the target for half a second and you keep shooting, thats 5 or so missed bullets. The high fire rate is good for when you hit targets, but it also empties the mag fast enough to make it detrimental if you miss any bullets. 

The way I see it, each gun named has its area where its good. The FAMAS is accurate and has better range, the shotgun is pure DPS and people who use it are scrubs, and the HUGE has a high fire rate with a high mag size. The Vector is simply a version of the shotgun for people who don't want to spray and pray.