Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The color RED.
I think there are a few things that might improve Prop Hunt a little more.

Map Voting:
(if possible) it would be nice to have 4-5 maps chosen randomly that we can vote on. I think if we could do this, the same 3 or 4 maps will not be chosen every round.

Force Team Switch:
I think that staff like Moderator+ or maybe Admin+ should be able to move players back to their original teams if they didn't ask or out of spectator mode by force. I think it will be better because then we wouldn't have to slay them or kick them and everyone would be happy.

Chat:
I think that Moderator+ should be able to see what people are saying in other team's team chat, or be able to see what people are saying using the !p command. I think if we had this, the staff would be able to prevent more ghosting.
[Image: e1b.jpg]
1: I litterally suggested this today but yes it is a good idea and would prevent cancerous maps from being picked as much.
2: This would be absolutely fantastic, we used to have it on our old scoreboard. Im not sure if there is a plugin to force switch or if we got a new scoreboard we could do this, but it is an excellent feature that was unfortunately removed.
3: Moderator? No. Admin or co owner? Yes. But, I am not aware of a plugin that could make this possible without a different chat box.

Edit: Queef for gods sake stop being a ttt weeb and make this kid a trusted.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide