Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A green Irish Pixie?
Well I give you my viewpoint,
  •  I have seen you and augment on when I'm busy at work either playing or helping staff gather evidence of players when some staff could not join the game.
  •  You notified me and other staff when some players tend to have activities of ghosting or hacking in ways that some players didn't noticed until the end of the map. 
  • You help control players who tend to mic spam and even told in admin chat when I or another staff connect about the situation in the server. 
  • You even told me about some players who tend to become illegal props such as the money, ceiling light in starship, broken floating telephone prop, hamburger glitchy prop (should be look at soon) and props who were below the 30% seeable range in free spectated when they should be more seeable and shootable. 
I'll give you +1 in my report because you handle the situation of the server like a staff member should have and it would be great to have you join the team.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Honestly, you are the donor I wish I could be. Where I get heated with other players, you stay calm and collected. While I tend to overstep my post, you know exactly how far to go. If I were ever to apply, first I would strive to be more like you. This is a definite +1 from me, and I hope to see you on the staff team.
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok
One last bump before a final decision is made.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Your staff application has been accepted. Welcome aboard.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army