Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The weakest link
Addressing the real issue.

No one is clear on what Dink wants this community to be. On the one hand he wants staff to be more lax with players on the other there are more rules than ever before. There is no hard line on what is acceptable and what isn't, everything is open to interpretation and this is where issues arise. Staff are doing their best to interpret and enforce the server the way Dink wants, problem is he is so disconnected from the community as a whole. It take forever to get anything done if he's the only one that can do it. I understand that he has a life and can't sit at a pc 24/7....but weeks if not months will go by before he is active in a sense where he can do anything server related. 

When the server goes up in a uproar and we start having mass resignations he leaves it to the staff to clean it up. Maybe behind the scenes staff will communicate to get advice but rarely if ever will he personally address the issue and set the law. As such the cycle keeps repeating. 

Im beyond the point of caring at this point. Dink if you want this community to thrive show it some love. You treat it like some backburner chili, mixing the pot once a millennium. If you don't have time or just don't care about it then pass the torch or let it die. This server isn't some well oiled machine where you can just sit back and watch it run. It takes work to get to that point and your putting all of it on the upper staff. Every problem just gets bandaged and forgotten until the next issue arises. The staff work hard to keep the peace and they deserve a owner who gives a fuck.
I agree with you Uno.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Dink = bad  :@
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
but wait the admins are the devil
This is 100% Correct and Im just surprised that dink isnt giving any comment like he has in the past ...

How many Mods and Admins have to resign for Dink to realise Dang I really need to step up and put some time into my baby Heart

All we can really say is what is Dinks next move 

I mean he was active in Murder so If he has time for that maybe spend 20min here as well
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Plot twist:
[Image: tumblr_m9lm9e5Sqe1qegw8v.gif]
Dink isn't present because it's all part of his plan. 
I'm joking of course, but I love how quotable the Joker is.
It may even just be this:
[Image: source.gif]

But really. Dink, we miss your presence.