Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TheDerpiestHuman's Trusted App
In-game Name: TheDerpiestHuman 

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:183081837

Time Played: Around 170 hours on the server

When First Joined: June 9th, 2017 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): My time zone is CDT, and i play anytime after 4pm on weekdays, and anytime on weekends.

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Regular/Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I can help to enforce the rules of the server, help people when they need it,  and make the server just generally better to play on, rather than all of the other servers out there.

Why do you want to help the community?: I have played on this server for quite some time now, and i would love to make it a better server for people to be able to spend there time. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

How did you find us?: I was simply looking through the list of Prophunt servers, and i just decided to join this one. There wasn't really any persuasion over the others options.

Other: I have played on this server for quite awhile, and i feel like i know the rules, and the people, quite well at this point.

[Image: giphy.gif]
-1 derp you are a nice guy and help alot but up until last week I hadn't seen you on the server for over a month. I'd recommend you get your hours back up to where they were a month ago and apply again.
[Image: lo80RRkB8rBQtV4DCIn9X50GhbAiTCzvBU3LzIGj...HTvc23iA7o]
MONARCH HAS DONE A LOT FOR THIS SERVER USE HIS ADVICE MY ANSWER IS +0 SRY GUY
I know you've got a lot of time on server but I've rarely seen you on lately.

Be more active on server and forums then you're more likely to have my vote and others. 

See you on the Prop field

Alright. To start off perfectly. I'll just going to say this: TheDerpiestHuman, you've been a grateful player to be around. Knowing all my locations and killing me instantly. Enjoyed being on the server not causing any problems or concerns whatsoever. However, since you wanted to become Trusted after a long break you recently had. I would suggest you to wait for a month or two 'til you can reapply. I'll keep it neutral since you're a okay player.
+0
Let me start by saying you are a great player, you know the rules and help enforce them as needed. You are always willing to help player when they need it. However, like a few others have mentioned above, it seems that you have become a lot less active recently on both the server and forums. Start becoming more active again on both and you would definitely get a +1 from me.
+0 good person knows the rules good to other players just need to get your hours up

So do I though.
Your staff app has been Denied for now. Get your hours up and you may reapply on 8/26/18.
[Image: giphy.gif]