Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things
So, a good amount of you know that I’m on TTT quite a bit and I am currently applying for staff. This is more of a heads up to other staff members. For the next week or so, I may be inactive. Apparently I have a stomach ulcer, and I need to deal with that before worrying about other things. So, as a heads up, if I dont reply or I seem inactive, that’s why.
I hope everything goes well, get well soon.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
It's okay, we have not had the pleasure of playing together because i'm just reincorporating after a long time but I hope everything goes well and as expected to you, take the time you need. When you get better, let's play!

See ya! ^^
Good luck ACD! Hope everything gets worked out smoothly for you!
Good luck man. I'll be waiting to RDM, play with you.
I'm the last of my kind. I must train to become stronger, faster, smarter.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Good luck, I hope everything goes well  :D
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
I'll miss seeing ya on the server ACD! Good luck with whatever procedure you might need done. Get well soon, my friend
Hope you feel better my guy.
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
I hope the docs do a good job and fix your belly up :( that is actually really scary to me.
hope the best for you!