Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This guy? Again?
Hiya. I figured since my community ban technically ends in 13 days, give or take, I should start off by reintroducing myself.

I'm Laced. I joined this here community in May of last year, staffed on TTT as a Trusted, TMod, and Moderator in August 2018 - April 2019, met a few people and got more involved with them than I should have (despite the warnings from my dear friends) and ended up sending myself down a dark pit of despair and hatred, getting myself community banned on August 25th, 2019. 

Or, at least, that's how the story is usually told, depending on who you ask.

I play CS:GO, Rainbow Six Siege, Brawlhalla, TF2, SCP: Secret Laboratory, and a slew of other games that I can't think of off the top of my head. Oh, yeah, Garry's Mod too.

I'm 17, turning 18 in May.

Not sure what else to throw in here. I've had a weird time, going from one of the most well-liked people in the community to arguably one of the least-liked. Again, though, that depends on who you ask.

Anywho, don't be a stranger! If you wanna play games, hang out, just say hi, or whatever else you feel like doing, feel free to hit me up on Steam or Discord (Laced Xanax#8211)

obama out
Welcome back in 13 days you nurd
17.. That explains a bit.

I guess none of us can stay away from this place for long.
god ur so gay
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Welcome back nurd and look forward to seeing you around ^^
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
tf happened to dothestankyleg
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
(11-02-2019, 09:58 PM)Kale Wrote: tf happened to dothestankyleg

Only real ones remember
(11-02-2019, 09:20 PM)§6UNO Wrote: I guess none of us can stay away from this place for long.

Wrong.

Also welcome back Laced, I read up on the drama, bunch of bullshit imo.
"Rue the day."
an unhealthy balance of skill and toxicity.
[Image: 4JZPSYV.png]
welcome back to hell
Welcome back! Looking forward to playing with you on server!