Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is at starky for handling two reports of mine
Claims in the logs that i didnt ID the bodies, I did tho(well i ID one body then died). I walked up to the bodies after a slaughter fest. Then once IDing one body i get killed by and, and his was claim for killing me "crouching around unID's yet i was trying to ID Them. Yet the very next round i basically get slain for the same thing. Starky Handled both reports. Yet they are more or less the same thing!! It should be we both get slain or none get slain.

https://streamable.com/wv1j0
The act

https://streamable.com/sbjjm
Where Starky said it wasnt in logs ??? Hmmmmmmmm
To translate:

Report 1
Salt walks up to a body in an attempt to id it. and kills salt for being near an unid, except he was walking up to id it as per the first video. and is not slain, although he probably should have.

Report 2
Salt shoots and while he is attempting to id a body. Salt is slain for it, which is correct. But salt is upset that seemingly the same action between these two reports got different results after the report.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
Well, queef said mostly what I was going to say. Mistakes were made, I directly told you to psay one of the TWO admins on and you didn't. All I can say really is, sorry for not slaying a person?? Idk. What is done is done, that can't really be changed.
Queef and I felt as if he did not need to be slayed, knowing this is the first mistake he has made since getting Staff. He has been talked to, and that's that.

However next time, you don't need to yell in Discord to us about it constantly. We heard you the first time, and you kept fueling the issue by continuing to argue with myself and Queef that he should have been slain.

You could have handled this alot better than dragging this on for more than a half hour over Discord. It's just 1 slay. Learn to move on.

TCBA
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
A slay should have been issued for the event in the first video, but no matter out come it needs to be handle and discussed peacefully and calmly, then taken to forums.

also lets not lock threads unless its needed...
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]