Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This loser is still here?
i played major influence in your life, where is my tag :(
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(01-13-2020, 06:39 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: quick question.
who are you?
why are you gay?

also what do mean by "thanks for dealing with my bullshit", we still do.

Huh
I am ChokeMeGrandpa
I like men, thats why.

(01-13-2020, 09:02 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: Where's my fucking tag, fuck you.
@Raider Hanks
There ya go
(01-13-2020, 08:23 PM)Abdel Wrote: When yo boi started on Ph but no ph thanks ;-;, good job on your year bro <3
I thanked nuru. I know it might be hard to see. Look much closer to the ground and you'll see it
almost gave me the big scare this looked like a goodbye thread at first

love ya bro (no homo, I have socks on)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(01-13-2020, 11:31 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: almost gave me the big scare this looked like a goodbye thread at first

love ya bro (no homo, I have socks on)

Same xD
(01-13-2020, 06:21 PM)ChokeMeGrandpa Wrote: Yes, I am. I have now been part of dinks for just over a year. I have enjoyed most of it. I am glad I was able to find a community after the one I was in died. I started off here as a ph nerd, but found TTT and now have way too much time on that server. Ever since I hit regular, I knew that I wanted to help out, but I didn't really know anyone (I got regular within a month of playing) so I couldn't get a sponsor and I probably would've gotten denied if I had applied when I first planned to. After I actually got comfortable in the community, I eventually applied for Trusted, then Tmod. I have made friends and done some dumbs in the past year. I have learned a lot from my dumbs and I have enjoyed spending time with friends online both on server and outside games. Overall, thanks for everything so far and I hope to stay here for a while longer. I'm going to mention specific people, if I didn't ping you, I probably couldn't think of anything to say.
@Mother Nuru. - Thanks for putting up with my shit on ph and not banning me
@Dildo Shwaggins - Thanks for sponsoring my trusted app and training me. I really never mentioned how much that meant to me at the time.
@"Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart" and @Kale  - Thanks for dealing with my bullshit
@daeganislegit - Thanks for being by my side during all the shit that happened while we were trusted. All the shit with those troll groups probably would have made me lose my shit if you weren't there to keep me sane.
@Nicol Bolas - Thanks for being my #1 abuser.
@Penguinslayer4 - Thanks for dealing with my bullshit and being my #2 abuser.
@"Cake" - Thanks for scarring me for life with your reports
@"ZeroForksGiven" - Thanks for showing me map secrets and doing dumb shit with me
You kept me sane man you don't even know it
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Only met you once...but congrats I guess. This almost seems like a staff application to me, except I have no idea who you are.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
ban you? ok!