Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This video has to be one of my faves
Okay so way back in 2011 this video was posted on youtube by a guy simply by the name of DildoBitch. The original was taken down very soon. I thought it was gone forever. Luckily that wasn't the case and after some searching for it again because it wasn't on my favorites anymore I finally found it. I have a reason to believe this game started the classic Let's Play "scary game" franchises with youtubers. It was the first of it's kind for all I can remember. Though this one is different, it is true, unbridled fear. No one trying to be funny or anything.

Now the reason I bring this up is for two reasons. 

One, what is your favorite video from youtube?

Also, two, I am doing my first play through of Resident Evil 7. If you guys want to see something similar like what you saw here in this video. Join me up in discord! Thanks.

Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]
Amnesia was an amazing game
I loved watching gameplay on Amnesia. Never bought it because I can’t play scary games
(01-08-2019, 12:10 AM)dong Wrote: I loved watching gameplay on Amnesia. Never bought it because I can’t play scary games

If I can figure out how to screen share, you should watch me play Resident Evil 7. It might bring back some good old memories
Surprise! I'm back!

[Image: pvJCHKP.gif]