Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This website is 'malware'
So, I am currently using a VPN to access these forums because apparently you people are so cancerous on these forums that my school blocked it for 'malware'. 
Just kidding, lmao, but yeah yippee for having to use a VPN to access these forums.
if I use mcdonalds wifi it wont let me on the forums
I use the KFC Dial-Up Mega Chicken Bucket. Works just fine.
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok
(11-21-2019, 11:02 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: if I use mcdonalds wifi it wont let me on the forums

Just tell them to put more oil in the fryer to boost the broadband signal. Also i was a manager at McDonald's at one point
Welcome to Fort Knox

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(11-22-2019, 12:10 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Welcome to Fart Knox

FTFY
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok
my school did the same exact shit lol. i tried sending in a support ticket and they ignored it.
good thing i dont live on campus anymore :3c
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
website has a hacker that goes by the name of @HumaneStephen
school wifi really do hate steam
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
Im the reason the forums are banned in my school district.