Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tragic
all my wins are gone bois ;-; they reset and now im back at 2 plz fix this so I can flex on noobs
Edit: I had 82 if someone feels like actually changing it (Probably wont tho)
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Nope
;-;
Did you ever hear the tragedy of ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 ? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 was a TTT trusted, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create wins… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from losing their wins. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from losing wins, but not himself.
Which son of a bitch killed me
u suck
(12-29-2018, 02:00 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: u suck

Ur a ho u know that
same happened to me a while ago
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
U never win
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
(12-29-2018, 12:34 AM)dong Wrote: Did you ever hear the tragedy of ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 ? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. ๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 was a TTT trusted, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create wins… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from losing their wins. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from losing wins, but not himself.

Weird flex but ok
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]