Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor for TTT
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:117133073 Traitor

Time Played: like 10w or so i dont remember at this point and my ingame time is broken

When First Joined: January,2014 ish my first time here

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Anytime even though I am working from home quite often.

Sponsor(s): Dinkleberg >:(

Rank Desired: Moderator/ Admin

Current Rank: Test Mod (TTT) Admin (PH) Mod (Murder)

What can you do to help the community: I am extremely active on the forums and discord and can hop on at almost any point to handle situations that may arise. I am also a resigned Mod on TTT from before.

Why you want to help the community: I am a long time dedicated staff member and am wanting to help the community in its time of need.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): N/a

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):  https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ee-why-not
and multiple from old enjin forums that I cant access 

How did you find us?: I dont even remember at this point.

Other: Love yall dont forget to show some love
[Image: giphy.gif]
Traitor is an ex mod, and still a dumb. This is a no brainer, give em mod back.

+1
This should be a given. A great former mod. Also a current ph admin, +1.
Status unclear, Donor+ stuck in toaster

+1 can easily do the job, admins another server too

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1 He was a mod before and did an excellent job.
+1, admin on other gamemode and has been TTT mod before and did a good job at it (and does a good job now when he's on TTT). Give this man his old rank back.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
-1 bans himself too much and is a big bully towards me.

Jk, this is an actual given. 
He does his job well here on TTT and is one hell of an Admin over on PH as well.
(I also think he would be good for Admin too if needed :))

+1
+1 I may be over on Prop Hunt but Traitor is our best staff member over there by far. If he wants to helpthe TTT side of dinks just as much as he helps us I say go for it.
+1 for mod
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Thank all of you for the wonderful responses.
[Image: giphy.gif]