Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor's Abuse
Offender's Name: Traitor

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_1:0:117133073

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: During a game of TTT (on the canyon map) Ghost was on the bottom of the map, I reported for exporting (this was the second time he did it), I don't mind Ghost but it is how Traitor handled it. Ghost went to a place where nobody could go without a jetpack (something that costs 100k as you know) and that only a few of the members who have been there the longest have. As I made the report Traitor claimed that it wasn't exploiting despite all the proof to the contrary, and became very rude to me (I admit I lost my temper and angrily said "shut up" and got gagged for it).

I did check the rules before making the report against Ghost, and in the rule it states: "5. Do Not Exploit... Do not try to escape the map bounds or exploit map bugs that provide an unfair advantage to gameplay." Again this is not about Ghost, more so how I was treated for making a report, like I was some idiot who didn't know the rules that I had just read first hand and have been playing on the server now for about a week, getting along with most people on here. I love the server it is just these few instances that get on my nerves.

When They Did It: ~1am 7/17/2018

Potential Witnesses:  Victor._.301, [XSP] JSpinoraptor, Ghost, and Deadpool

Proof: Only real proof to this is the people who were there, and I listed off the people who were there.

Other:
8. Do not Argue with Staff
Do not excessively argue on the server as it hinders other players' ability to play the game. If you’re unsatisfied with a staff member’s decision, please collect any relevant evidence and present it either on the forums or to a higher ranking staff member. Use !forums in chat to reach the forums.
[Image: giphy.gif]
F
merry christmas xbox
You can get down there w/o a jetpack you just have to hug certain parts of the walls, and you can use the grappling hook.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
(07-17-2018, 04:09 AM)Traitor Wrote: 8. Do not Argue with Staff
Do not excessively argue on the server as it hinders other players' ability to play the game. If you’re unsatisfied with a staff member’s decision, please collect any relevant evidence and present it either on the forums or to a higher ranking staff member. Use !forums in chat to reach the forums.
I did not argue, I stated in your own rules that it was exploiting. You suggested because "everyone had jetpacks", which is false, that somehow it was ok to exploit the map in that way. Multiple people exclaimed that they did not have jetpacks and that jetpacks were expensive (100k in points) and you were still very rude about the whole situation. Hence why I am here now posting about your conduct as a moderator.
(07-17-2018, 04:13 AM)Wolf MacDowell Wrote:
I did not argue, I stated in your own rules that it was exploiting. You suggested because "everyone had jetpacks", which is false, that somehow it was ok to exploit the map in that way. Multiple people exclaimed that they did not have jetpacks and that jetpacks were expensive (100k in points) and you were still very rude about the whole situation. Hence why I am here now posting about your conduct as a moderator.

But you were arguing about it, it continued into the next map if i remember correctly
(07-17-2018, 04:10 AM)Scoovie Wrote: You can get down there w/o a jetpack you just have to hug certain parts of the walls, and you can use the grappling hook.

That doesn't make it any less of an exploit.

(07-17-2018, 04:14 AM)Scoovie Wrote:

But you were arguing about it, it continued into the next map if i remember correctly

I only argued to the end of the round, multiple people brought up that they didnt have jetpacks in the next round, and Jimbo made a snide comment asking if a minor exploit he was using was exploiting the map (which it was).

Where in our rules is that classified as exploiting?
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-17-2018, 04:16 AM)Traitor Wrote: Where in our rules is that classified as exploiting?

Please read the first post, also for more clarification: For the reason nobody could get down there without a jetpack (feel free to disprove me by jumping down into the canyon on said map without dying of fall damage without using any equipment).
but you were in fact talking about it on the next map, i heard you, and so did many others. It was the last round of the map also.

It's not an exploit 2 admins and a mod have said this, you can be shot, you aren't immune from damage, and you can get down there various other ways.