Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Traitor's Abuse
Note you can also get down there with or with out jump pack. People have been goin down there since we first got the map without any issues since you can be seen and shot while down there.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-17-2018, 04:19 AM)Scoovie Wrote: but you were in fact talking about it on the next map, i heard you, and so did many others. It was the last round of the map also.

It's not an exploit 2 admins and a mod have said this, you can be shot, you aren't immune from damage, and you can get down there various other ways.

Exactly what was I saying in the second round? Many players exclaimed they had no jetpack on the second map, Raptor exclaimed that they were extremely expensive, etc. And again Ghost was going to a location of the map that nobody could get to. And show me another way that is not cheating the map or using equipment.

Until anybody has anything new and useful to say this will be my last post on the fact that it was an exploit (as if you need more info you can reread what I wrote).
Honestly I'm done arguing with you, It's not an exploit, and no abuse occurred. Thread Locked.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]