Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travis' Discord Application
Discord Name: Travis1421

Discord ID: Travis1421#4562

When First Joined(Estimate): December 2017 left in April 2018 and rejoined in August 2018

What can you do to help the discord community: I can help by keeping an eye on the discord itself. I normally have my phone on me and am always around my computer when at home. I've got Discord moderator experience on other servers and know a bit about how to moderate in general as I have previous staff experience on servers as well. I have also been admin of a couple discord servers as well.

Why you want to help the discord community: I want to help because the discord really does get out of hand more often than it should. We have people that shitpost whenever they want and where ever they want. I'm fairly active so I'd like to help the discord out. Serious conversations are generally left out because it gets drowned out within minutes so I'd like to be able to help keep it on track.

Other: N/A
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I would like you to be more active outside of the ph chat before considering you as a good candidate for discord mod, but other than that no problems from this guy so +1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1

Never had an issue with Travis, he be a good bean. He is around a lot in discord even if its more in ph but its not hard at all to look at other channels and in the past has tried to calm situations that have happened.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

+1

no issues he doesn't cause problems on the discord and i think he would be a good fit
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 from me. He's responsible and could help keep the server under control
+1 this man knows what he's doing, and I'm very confident in his ability.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
+1 responsible and on discord often im with foxka i think browsing into other channels more would be nice but overall i have no complaints
ONLY BECAUSE HE SAID THAT I COULD MINUS ONE HIS APP

But on a serious note, he's a good egg. 
Yeah he's made his fair share of mistakes in the past and probably will make more in the future. 

I really have no complaints nor counter reasons as to why not add him to the Newly Established Discord Moderator Team. 
+1 he’s very active on discord and everywhere else. I think he would make a good addition becuase his experience with staffing and being able to handle everything.
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+1 He does well on PH and is active on discord and knows the kind of stuff that needs to be controlled.