Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Travis Trusted Application #2
Ingame Name: [Yellow] Travis1421

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166460621

Time Played: 595 Hours and 13 minutes

When First Joined: August 30, 2016 (I made a mistake on my last app)

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Wednesday-Saturday: Anytime after 3 PM, Sunday and Tuesday: Any time of the day, Monday: Before 3PM but after 10PM EST.

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I have plenty of experience in this staffing system as I was a Moderator for months here and helped run my own server for a couple months. I know the rules exceptionally well and can use my friendly nature to help the server grow.

Why do you want to help the community?: Honestly? I love Prop Hunt. It's a game that I can just fuck around on and be lazy on. It's less energy consuming to play than TTT is and less stressful in my opinion. I want to help out because I've watched how bad the server can get and with how I've seen staff handle situations at times, I figured that my advice could be useful. I've been in many situations before due to being a Mod and have handled them in a variety of ways. Not only that but just this community is fun to hang around. From the TTT players to the (nonexistent) Murder players.
Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): N/A

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication

How did you find us?: I just happened to find the server first thing once I bought Garry's Mod as the name caught my eye. 

Other: I understand that I disappeared for about a month but having personal issues pile up and then to have the server staff become too strict made it less fun and more stressful to be around. I have fun being around the community though as I maintained a constant presence in the discord and on the forums. I sincerely hope you guys take that into consideration.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I'm from TTT, but Travis is a former Mod over there, and his demeanor is absolutely what should be expected of a staff member. I've hung out with him quite a bit on Discord is he's overall a really chill but serious guy.
I cannot make any comments on his in-game behavior because I haven't been on PH with him recently.
+1
+1

First off (DAMN THOSE NONEXISTENT MURDER PLAYERS) //cough happy cough

You do know the rules. You can be aggressive sometimes, so I think you should learn to relax JUUUST A LITTLE.
You are active here, in the discord, and of course on forums.
I've seen you help numerous new players, and teach old ones even new things.
You help with ban requests, and are familiar with staff.
You're catching up to speed with the changes Dink has made here.
You've shown since your last application that you do plan to stick around for a while so there are no worries there.
I think trusted is a good position for you for right now.
Just work on the aggressiveness. It's not often it happens, but it does.
+1

much like happy I think Travis is a lot more qualified than most of our current staff members while I agree with Nuru sometimes he can be a bit aggressive I don't really see that as an issue he handles situations extremely well, knows how to gather evidence, and when things go down he knows how to keep a cool head and reach a solid conclusion.
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
+1 from me as well. He has previous staffing experience on Dink's PH and as a Mod. that show he understands the rules and gameplay of the server. I have only talked to him over discord, but he seems more than capable of communicating in a professional way while staffing. Like Laced I cannot comment on his in game actions because I haven't played with him recently, but he should be given a chance.
+1 with the stipulation that you don't leave when drama starts. You of course would make a good staff on any server, but in the time I have known you there are times you leave when the trolling starts or drama starts. I really do think that the server needs someone like you who knows the right way of doing things. Hope you get it good luck.
[Image: 1c203ce09550d2e4a08d4e4164701166e3106c56_hq.gif]
1+ A great player to play with and is defs worthy to be a Trusted 1+ he has help me alot during my time in PH and I blieve he can do that for others ^^Best of luck Travis
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Travis is very capable of keeping the server under control with just donor powers. Give him trusted again and he's just gonna flex on some bad boys. +1
Easily should have a staff role again. I rarely deal with PH server but he helps me keep discord and forums in line a lot even without being staff currently. Levelheaded, friendly, and an experience mod. +1

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
+1, seems to have been good staff before and he's been great each time I've played with him so def should have staff back
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]