Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Travis Trusted Application #2
You are on constantly and helpful when it comes to helping out on the server and with ban requests. You also maintain a presence on the discord and forums which is good.

I will +1 on the condition that you handle yourself better with helpful donors, or individuals trying to be helpful. You know of the situation as you were correcting a donor about staffing the server while I was on and had no problem with the issue. You were staffing the server by getting after a donor for staffing a server, even though I was there. Other than that, I have had nor have I heard of an issue with you. What I have noticed is that, I am guessing, 98% of the time you handle a situation well and correctly. I believe the issue with the donor was the 2% and a once in a blue moon scenario, but that does not mean it should be overlooked. Good luck with your application.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Edit: +0

You were staff before and have a good knowledge of how things run. You're known in the community because you're active in Discord and communicate with many of the players. 

Due to recent events I am changing my stance to a +0, I feel there are times where your emotions get the best of you and cloud your judgement.  I have no issue with you becoming staff, but be careful of things you do hastily. Make sure to take in the full scope of things before acting, and to not Re-act. I understand that you're a straight forward guy and that you put things cut and dry, but be mindful of how you say things as not everyone thinks as you do. 

May the props be in your favor Travis
Travis is always very level headed with trolls and rule breakers. He always issues multiple warnings verbally and through chat before dealing a punishment. This is a easy +1, Travis would make great staff.
I haven't played gmod in quite some time, but I've talked to travis before and he's a good fellow. Very serious, and joking, but kind. +1 from me
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1 This man not only meets the qualifications but exceeds them. Chillest donor I ever met, holds himself to standards, puts in the time...10/10
[Image: giphy.gif]
I think you will make a great addition to the ph staff team. You know the rules and everything. Even though you did come back from being a little inactive i believe you got what it takes. Its a +1 for me
+1. Nothing new can be said. All said above. Good luck
-1 Pretty gay

But also +2 since he was good staff, and the server sometimes needs staff online.
this was officially official.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
Not that my input matters much anymore but im going with a +1 on this. He has proven to me that he is going to be reliable again and not vanish again so let this kid have a second chance.
[img][Image: sMXFMIX.jpg][/img]
[Image: J6yUs0g]