Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travis Trusted Application #3
I've known Travis for a while going back a couple years when we staffed ph together, and honestly he was one of the best staff then. Even now, when i hop on occasionally he's always helping new players and is involved with everyone there. He still knows all the rules so this is an easy +1 from me.
Travis, there are some people throughout the community that believe you are only back to achieve a rank of some sort.

This goes along with the thread you made about people who are not trusted enough to gain a staff rank but for a couple of staff to put a gamble on a particular individual to test them to see if they are capable of handling a staff rank possibly without a staff application. Which was more seen just as a glorified trusted more than anything else. A rank that can be seen as easily attainable by you seeing as how you like hanging out with the current staff on a constant basis. Also within a short time when the thread idea did not work, here this application exists.

What is your response to this? I can certainly see it when explained to me in this fashion.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(12-04-2019, 07:36 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: Travis, there are some people throughout the community that believe you are only back to achieve a rank of some sort.

This goes along with the thread you made about people who are not trusted enough to gain a staff rank but for a couple of staff to put a gamble on a particular individual to test them to see if they are capable of handling a staff rank possibly without a staff application. Which was more seen just as a glorified trusted more than anything else. A rank that can be seen as easily attainable by you seeing as how you like hanging out with the current staff on a constant basis. Also within a short time when the thread idea did not work, here this application exists.

What is your response to this? I can certainly see it when explained to me in this fashion.

Just wanting a rank has absolutely nothing to do with this application. If I didn't want to help out this server to the best of my ability, I wouldn't have applied. I could genuinely care less about "just getting a rank". This is GMod. I'm here to have fun and staffing is a fun thing for me to do as I stated on my last app. The helper rank was merely a suggestion because I do know people who may not want to be a Trusted or official staff but would love to help out and handle people without having to donate. Also. I made this application when I hit 30 days in the server and it had absolutely nothing to do with that thread. That was merely coincidence.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
I will say he did state his intentions before posting that thread so it was indeed a coincidence if that helps clear up anything.
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

-1 not good enough at Rocket League. 

But seriously though, I have appreciated you being on the server so consistently since your return. You are doing a great job of learning the new rules and punishments in the server. You are always quick to let us know of any suspicious activities, and have alerted me to situations going on in the game relay that needed addressed. I know that you have a past here, and that some folks didn't particularly like you, but from what I understand quite a few of those people have moved on. You definitely bring a fun, silly element to the server when you are on, and with your previous staffing experience, I think you'll fit in great.

+1 from your local toe pic dealer
[Image: ban_2.png]
[Image: aug_kick_2.png]
Hey travis! Thanks for Applying

I'm glad you followed my advice on applying if you plan to stick around. I'm always looking for people who will stick around regardless of results. You make things fun on server, you have a very positive energy to you, and you have helped me with a few trolls on server. With being previous staff means you have past experience and thats always a plus. May it be what ever happened in the past, you are now a very different person. I hope whether you becoming staff or not may change you again, but I support you. 

It's a (+1) from me, good luck travis, see you on server.
Bump
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
                    My opinion on Travis...…bring in more Christmas explosion lights.....

Besides that I would say +1 because he been getting back into the community as well as playing the game and notifying the staff when there are trolls, ghosters, and hackers are on. He set a clear situation of what some player should do if there no staff online and use discord to ping staff when its necessary if the problem is starting or continuing to get difficult.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
I have not been on server enough to comment on your recent activity However I have known you for a long time and I had seen you staff from when you were a mod here and I have seen you staff on another server and I know for a fact that you are more then capable of staffing a server and would be a great trusted
Bump