Travis the guinea pig unban request
ngame Name: Travis the guinea pig

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:21084393

Who Banned You: Penguin

Reason For Ban: mass/throwing incends

Length of Ban: permanent

Reason for Admins to Unban: Today I messed and up by trolling around and throwing incends up in the sky. I have been playing on dinkleberg's since 2014, I don't want to lose access to the only TTT server I play on. I'm sorry for doing something stupid and damaging innocent members of the community. I promise if you guys and gals let me come back to the server, I wont do anything negative/toxic like this again. I will try to bring a more positive experience to the server and be more considerate of my actions.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): N/a

Other: I took over a year off playing garry's mod and just came back to the game a few days ago, I was not taking the game seriously so i threw incends up in the sky and damaged other players with the fire.
Hi, I appreciate you owning up to screwing up. Was pretty frustrating when I got 20+ health taken away from your incend, warned you not to throw them near people, and then you did it immediately the next round and damaged a bunch more.

here's the scene when you threw the discombob the 2nd time, discombob

and here are logs (of 2nd time), as well as my warning not to throw incends into groups of people (1st time), https://imgur.com/a/RmZjoLr

Owning up to mistakes is a very mature thing to do and I appreciate you not being toxic in your unban request. So, with that being said, Im going to remain a neutral on this one. I am not against a reduction, but at the same time the fact you immediately did this after being warned not to concerns me about any future actions that may take place. EDIT: I also noticed while relooking at logs, you threw 2 incends that round, not just the 1

Good luck and have a good day.
going to bump this for a day

Edit: will be reduced to a week
I am just asking for a second chance, a reduction perhaps.