Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Troll Ban Request
Offender's Name: TyisAlice

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102313546

Potential Witnesses: OldManVoss, _Voxie_, Almost Midnight, Eagle

Reason to Ban: Trolling, Voice Changer, Flamming/Harrassing Staff, Harrassing Lobby

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOwEtiYx...e=youtu.be

Other: I asked him to stop using a voice changer to pretend to be a woman which he turned it off and called me a bitch to which Midnight gagged him, he then started to harrass staff in chat. Next map he continued to spam chat and flame staff and start to call others talking mic spam to which I kicked him for trolling and using his voice changer again. He then returned and did nothing but flame staff in chat, claim I harrassed him, complained about others talking saying it was mic spam and pretended like he was gagged the entire time and claiming staff abuse. Sadley I started recording after he turned on his voice changer again and my obs' audio wasnt working.
I've gagged TyisAlice for the reason: harrassing MinuteMonarch and the use of voice changer. Let this awful troll individual banned.
It doesn't sound like he's mic spamming, are u sure??
(07-02-2018, 08:36 PM)nopleez Wrote: It doesn't sound like he's mic spamming, are u sure??
Well the audio didn't record so you cant really tell, but he was spamming chat with flamming staff, it was others having conversations and talking to each other that he was calling mic spam
(07-02-2018, 08:04 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: Offender's Name: TyisAlice

Offender's SteamID: 

Reason to Ban: Trolling, Voice Changer, Flamming/Harrassing Staff, Harrassing Lobby

Other: I asked him to stop using a voice changer to pretend to be a woman which he turned it off and called me a bitch to which Midnight gagged him, he then started to harass staff in chat. Next map he continued to spam chat and flame staff and start to call others talking mic spam to which I kicked him for trolling and using his voice changer again. He then returned and did nothing but flame staff in chat, claim I harassed him, complained about others talking saying it was mic spam and pretended like he was gagged the entire time and claiming staff abuse. Sadly I started recording after he turned on his voice changer again and my obs' audio wasnt working.
 Will vouch for both Monarch and Midnight, both handled this player appropriately. As said above TyisAlice was making false claims of staff abuse as well as making both rude and harassing statements to both players and staff in chat. He continued this behavior for entire map after staff telling him multiple time to stop.
(07-02-2018, 08:04 PM)MinuteMonarch Wrote: Offender's Name: TyisAlice

Offender's SteamID: 

Other: I asked him to stop using a voice changer to pretend to be a woman which he turned it off and called me a bitch to which Midnight gagged him, he then started to harrass staff in chat. Next map he continued to spam chat and flame staff and start to call others talking mic spam to which I kicked him for trolling and using his voice changer again. He then returned and did nothing but flame staff in chat, claim I harrassed him, complained about others talking saying it was mic spam and pretended like he was gagged the entire time and claiming staff abuse. Sadley I started recording after he turned on his voice changer again and my obs' audio wasnt working.

Unfortunately I had joined the server after most of this happened, but I was there when he claimed he was being abused by said staff members. In my opinion, he was being rude, trollish, and an all around smartass to not just Midnight or Monarch, but to myself and to all other Donors and players on the server at the time.
[Image: 755D32A4688113EEEF4709B59F2192242.gif]
[gBan] Tori the Tiger has banned TyisAlice - Duration: Indefinitely! (Trolling//Proof By MinuteMonarch)
[Image: giphy.gif]