Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tronald for Tmod
Ingame Name: [black]Tronald 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92340059

Time Played: 1w 3d 9h (my gametracker is borked)

When First Joined: October 2015 (for like only 8 hours) Rejoined Feb 2017.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I can play almost every weekend and any break I get from school. -6(CST)

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Untrusted

What can you do to help the community?: Considering that I play quite frequently on both Prophunt and TTT, I can be a sort of middle ground between the two. i can also help improve the quality of games by preventing ghosters and spammers. another thing i can do is help to train some of the  people who are inline to become staff by explaining how to make binds and what to do in certain situations. the fact tht only can play on the weekends can take some pressure off of other staff who are active all week
round.

Why do you want to help the community?:  I want to make sure everyone can enjoy their time on this server.  besides his i feel that this server is still gaining a more regular playerbase and until then, I will help introduce new players to the gamemode and the rules on the server

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Nyet.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts):

How did you find us?: This was one of the first servers I played on and I ended up staying because i felt welcome and enjoyed the community.

Other:
_|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|
___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|___|__
found mah wall

+0 Good staff member, does his job.

I only have two concerns

1. Your binds
 Your binds are spelled and grammatically incorrect. When I asked you to change them, you didn't.
 I worry that this can make the staff appear less serious/professional when warning.

2. Your execution of rules
 Often times you rush to punishing rather before warning/ collecting evidence.
 You are often quick to gag, without warning. 

Ultimately I believe more time is needed, but I think you could be a good T-mod in the future.  Heart

P.S. USE MENU/ADMIN CHAT

you spell friends wrong for the friends command all the time  :-/

also sometimes some serious issues we are talking about you forget to use admin chat, so the whole server sees what we are talking about.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
+.5

I really want you to be t-mod, but, as mkkay says, you dont give a warning to the people that are mic spamming, i belive that you can do better ;)
I may not have been on here recently, but I doubt you've changed any in a few days. With that being stated; I don't think you are ready.
Mkkay is right about both of her points as well as you don't use admin chat. You put whatever we are talking about in the open for the players to see it. That isn't cool or right.
While you may have improved your behavior a bit and do your job somewhat better, I don't think it's enough for you to get tmod.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
App denied.