Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Abuse
Let’s give him admin so he can enforce his own rules. That makes perfect sense
[Image: b_560x95.png]
How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, young boy?

You need to stop trying to get every staff member you dont like into trouble simply because you were rightfully punished via server rules just because you sont agree with the rules. News flash, we dont give a shit if you dont agree. It seems like every damn week you make some bs report trying to get someone we all know you dont like into trouble. You wonder why penny said he doesnt care? Because he shouldn't, this is all frivolous. You just want to he right for once, I get it, but you always start flinging shade in order to do so, missing all key facts and fallacies. I'm going to be honest, you should be banned formally for consistently lying in reports and on forums for the amount of drama you so desperately want to cause.

I know this might hurt your feelings to read, but before you try to make a donor abuse report on my post you should know that these are my opinions which I am entitled to.

Tl;dr stop making frivolous abuse reports when you are in the wrong and dont agree with staff
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(08-17-2019, 07:59 AM)Foxka Wrote: How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, young boy?

You need to stop trying to get every staff member you dont like into trouble simply because you were rightfully punished via server rules just because you sont agree with the rules. News flash, we dont give a shit if you dont agree. It seems like every damn week you make some bs report trying to get someone we all know you dont like into trouble. You wonder why penny said he doesnt care? Because he shouldn't, this is all frivolous. You just want to he right for once, I get it, but you always start flinging shade in order to do so, missing all key facts and fallacies. I'm going to be honest, you should be banned formally for consistently lying in reports and on forums for the amount of drama you so desperately want to cause.

I know this might hurt your feelings to read, but before you try to make a donor abuse report on my post you should know that these are my opinions which I am entitled to.

Tl;dr stop making frivolous abuse reports when you are in the wrong and dont agree with staff

He was banned last night permanently, approved by Gabe.
(08-17-2019, 10:10 AM)Hani Wrote:
(08-17-2019, 07:59 AM)Foxka Wrote: How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, young boy?

He was banned last night permanently, approved by Gabe.

Damn who's gonna randomly sus me 5 seconds into the round now?
tfw you make an abuse report and end up getting yourself banned.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
You did indeed kill off of sus so slay seems to be justified.

On a different note: Staff should not be mass tping and killing people preround either. Turner will be talked to about that.

And yes, Cosmic has been permanently banned at this time