Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted App
Ingame Name: Avi

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:171398726

Time Played: 4w 4d 4h 47m (~772.8 hours)

When First Joined: October 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 11am-3pm, 11pm-3am, Central Time

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I’ve been staff here previously (Trusted and Tmod).  I’ve also had a lot of experience staffing other servers, especially upper staff positions.  These staff experiences and staffing here has given me the experience I need to be able to help the TTT server with trolls, rdmers, hackers, etc.

Why you want to help the community: I’ve had some people asking me to reapply for Trusted.  I want to help the community because I’ve been active again and feel like I’ve connected with the community again.  I try and help the server when I can as a donor when no other staff are on, but donors can only do so much. I would like to use my experience to be able to help the server.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I have only ever been jokingly banned from here.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts):
I also have a staff app on the old forums but that’s gone :^)

How did you find us?: I found Dinks from server hopping.

Other: I know there’s a small gap in my playtime in the past 30 days; I had holiday, my brother’s birthday, and our internet was out for a bit of time.  The previous 30 days before that, I was active almost every day.  I would also appreciate any constructive criticism and feedback, and any questions can be directed here/steam/discord.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
She use to be staff, knows the rules, easy +1
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Easy +1, was great when she was staff and will still be great as staff again
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 used to be staff but is still a nurd
+1 Helped with a hacker earlier today
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Really easy +1, Avi is active, extremely knowledgeable, experienced, and can handle situations pretty well. Would make an excellent addition to the staff team. I think Avi would be a perfect replacement for our dearly missed Trusted that just recently resigned, @nopleez
+1 For sure. She is very helpful with other staff and she has the experience so.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8101688]
Your application has been Accepted! 
former admin2