• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
On my month mark.. ^_^
A
Ingame Name: Old Man Voss

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:432781129

Time Played: 115 Hours

When First Joined: 25 May 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): (East Coast Time Zone) Definitely after 5pm – Midnight. I’m usually on around 6am – 9am as well. Right now, my availability is pretty flexible most days.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor (Regular)

What can you do to help the community?:
I’m a pretty chill person and I’m able to diffuse intense situations. It takes a lot to get under my skin. I’m a fast reader and good multitasker, so it’s easy for me to read the chat log and listen to what the players are saying. I’ve also been helping out a couple of staff already when things get hectic for them. I am also able to jump online if needed. I am constantly logged into my Discord and Steam, so anyone can send me a message to jump online.

Why do you want to help the community?:
I really Enjoy the Dinkleberg community, and I don’t particularly like people giving it a bad Reputation when it’s full of good gamers seeking a nice relaxing but challenging time of prop hunt. Also, I’d like to lighten the load for some of the staff members that have a lot going on in the real world. Many of the staff are my friends, and I'd like to be able to help my friends out more, while helping the Dinkleberg community at the same time.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):
Not from PH but from TTT https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-UNBAN-REQUEST-FROM-EPICGUY

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Negative.

How did you find us?
Jumped on GMOD and saw Dinklebergs and had to chuckle because Fairly Odd Parents was my jam back in the day..

Other:  well, here’s my introduction.  Regardless of the outcome here. I am glad to be a part of the Dinkleberg Family.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-Hello-Dinklebergs

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

+1 from me.. volf has been great for the community. hes good with the players knows the rules and enforces them. hes very punny as well.
+1 follows rules and helps staff out when he is on. Knows rules and spots and such.
                        ~Squeaks Heart
+1
He always follow the rules and is helpful on the server
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 agreed Voss is a good guy and I want to write a full essay on why he would be great staff but I'm lazy so just take my word for it.
+1 He follows the rules and people listen to him. He seems like a really helpful guy, and I think he'd make great staff.
~BinaBitz
+1 what to say that every have not even said. got my vote
+1 Good guy. Has what's needed to be staff.
+1 all previously said by others are true. Good attitude and willing to help.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 nice guy, Knows the rules in and out, great help. Has my vote.