Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Application
Ingame Name: Deadpool

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:95491176

Time Played: 1195 Hours (all names combined), which is a little bit over 7 weeks.

When First Joined: November 2015.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 12pm to 2am | EST

Sponsor(s): Lycan

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor +

What can you do to help the community: I could bring staffing experience to help out the server. I was staff for over two years and most of that time I was a mod and admin. I want to use that experience to make the server better.

Why you want to help the community: Back when I was tmod and mod I loved staffing. I was good at it and placed staffing over playing ttt itself. I want to come back and staff again to help out the staff team. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Only joke bans. Eleven of them at that.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: Randomly searching for a server that wasn't just minecraft maps 24/7.

Other: Go Gators
former admin2
+1. Deadpool has been active, he knows the rules, and he's a good soul to have on the server all the time. He has a keen sense of figuring out who potential rulebreakers might be and thats what has stood out to me the most.

Deadpool was a great mod and admin back in his time and "if" he gets trusted, I think most people will see just how he got admin back then.

Good luck man!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Deadpool has came back with enthusiasm to play on Dink's again. I have seen his interest to come back as staff and help out the server. He helps with reports and information on the server from the admin chat since he has Donor +. He creates a fun environment to be around. 

Pros
  • Calm and collect in all situations
  • Well understanding of rules
  • Previous staff member
  • Understands commands and all
  • Quick to respond to all situations
Cons
  • Nothing that I can see.

+1

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
+1 he's always been a great player/staff member he'll be great at staffing if given the chance.

he also denied Cosmic Tortoise which is a huge plus 
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
He’s active, knows the rules, calm and collected, etc. 

Easy +1
Deadpool has experience as staff previously and has shown that he still knows how to handle the server. I think he will do well as trusted again. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I only sponsor people who I know will do a great job at being staff and Deadpool is definitely one of them. He also has experience staffing here with little to no issues so I know I’ve made the right decision. +1 and go gators.
Everyone has pretty much said everything. Lycan only sponsors the best of the best ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). +1 because he'll do very well seeing as he was previously staff.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1
-previous staff
-Helpful as donor
-cool dude to be around
+1, he did a great job when he was staff beforehand and Trusted should be easy for him to do again. Everyone else has pretty much covered it all
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]