Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turns out staff abuse is pretty serious
(07-18-2019, 09:00 PM)IceWallowCome Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 08:56 PM)dong Wrote: Seeing as Penny is only a Test Mod, his powers are very limited. He was likely having quite the time teaching a brand new staff member and having to deal with all these other trolls you're mentioning. Also, through my own observations, Penny does not take the usage of the F word slur lightly, no one does, so he got around to everyone he knew had said it. I truly don't believe this is an attempt to target you. I understand your frustration, but realistically you probably should've talked it out with him before posting it like this.

This is a complete lie. Nothing happened to the other two who said it unless you count him saying "nopleez" after nopleeze said it the first time. No punishments, nothing. Penny knew it was wrong yet i was the only one who he punished, i would consider that "taking it lightly". I didnt feel like just having a friendly chat with the staff who was doing nothing but singling me out and punishing me out was going to help, in fact its almost like thats what this thread is for. What a coincidence.

Posting a formal complaint on the forums should be your last resort. You seemed to have not made any effort in contacting another staff member who was more capable of handling everything (a mod). I was not on at the time, but I can speak from my former staff experience that being only a TEST MOD with a TRUSTED online  is very hard to handle certain situations. Like I said, Penny punished people who he HEARD say the word. I have been on many times with him and literally anyone who said it got punished. Also, I don't think copping an attitude with me will really help your cause.
(07-18-2019, 09:03 PM)dong Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 09:00 PM)IceWallowCome Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 08:56 PM)dong Wrote: Seeing as Penny is only a Test Mod, his powers are very limited. He was likely having quite the time teaching a brand new staff member and having to deal with all these other trolls you're mentioning. Also, through my own observations, Penny does not take the usage of the F word slur lightly, no one does, so he got around to everyone he knew had said it. I truly don't believe this is an attempt to target you. I understand your frustration, but realistically you probably should've talked it out with him before posting it like this.

This is a complete lie. Nothing happened to the other two who said it unless you count him saying "nopleez" after nopleeze said it the first time. No punishments, nothing. Penny knew it was wrong yet i was the only one who he punished, i would consider that "taking it lightly". I didnt feel like just having a friendly chat with the staff who was doing nothing but singling me out and punishing me out was going to help, in fact its almost like thats what this thread is for. What a coincidence.

Posting a formal complaint on the forums should be your last resort. You seemed to have not made any effort in contacting another staff member who was more capable of handling everything (a mod). I was not on at the time, but I can speak from my former staff experience that being only a TEST MOD with a TRUSTED online  is very hard to handle certain situations. Like I said, Penny punished people who he HEARD say the word. I have been on many times with him and literally anyone who said it got punished. Also, I don't think copping an attitude with me will really help your cause.

You're right, and i do apologize for being passive aggressive there, I am just frustrated with the whole situation and i hope you'll forgive me for that. But regardless, it seems silly i would have to contact someone when there is the forum post for this directly. There were no others mods online, so i couldnt just shoot them over a message, it was just penny and killer. I felt the forums was the fastest and most effective way i COULD have the situation handled by a higher up.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Here is my recording of the situation. Starting from the first report of the map. Cutting between a period of me being afk, and ending after dealing with the second report.
https://youtu.be/IW_2fd_VfiI
I'm giving myself a slay for the report not being finished "properly". However due to my staff discretion your use/others use of the "F" slur I am okay with their questioning the ability to say the word or not. I was not okay with your hateful use of said word.
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
I watched the video and even tho you did call the KOS off, why would you call a KOS there?  I understand trying to be "funny" but theres better ways to have fun than doing that.  

Your reputation of trolling and clashing with staff doesnt help you here either.  I'm not sure how many people were on the server at the time, but if only 1 staff member is on and a new staff member that is trying to learn the intangibles of being a staff member.  You can't expect rapid fire responses from one person if the entire server needs attending too.

Sure, the F word situation couldve been handled better, and we as staff should pay attention to whats being said on the server.  At the end of the day however, your actions caused reactions.  

No abuse here.

EDIT: The F word situation couldve been handled better AFTER you got gagged for using it in a derogatory manner.  Geez Milk.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(07-18-2019, 09:14 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: I watched the video and even tho you did call the KOS off, why would you call a KOS there?  I understand trying to be "funny" but theres better ways to have fun than doing that.  

Your reputation of trolling and clashing with staff doesnt help you here either.  I'm not sure how many people were on the server at the time, but if only 1 staff member is on and a new staff member that is trying to learn the intangibles of being a staff member.  You can't expect rapid fire responses from one person if the entire server needs attending too.

Sure, the F word situation couldve been handled better, and we as staff should pay attention to whats being said on the server.  At the end of the day however, your actions caused reactions.  

No abuse here.

I called it because like i said, it was a dumb joke, i called it off instantly. If that wasnt abuse then how about him ONLY punishing me for saying the f word when it was followed 3 other times and nothing happened, or how about him lying about me on the forums and saying i didnt call the kos off at all so it was valid to kill me? My "reputation" doesnt matter, the rules are the rules so if im gonna get gagged and warned for it then why arent they? Doesnt matter the situation, its a double standard

i can see some abuses

In response to killer's video, yes, i was angry, profane, etc, thats not against the rules last time i checked. I wasnt as level headed as i hoped, ill say it, im being honest. But i was being held at a double standard and being forced to follow rules nobody else had to, as well as the fact my reports got dropped while valid, and i proved it when penny lied and i posted the clip.
In response to penny's "solution" slaying yourself doesnt matter. You let 3 incidents go by like nothing and let 1 of my reports go then lied about me on the forums. I deserve a real apology and for that stupid warning to be removed. It doesnt matter who i am, i should be held to the same rules as the others.
(07-18-2019, 09:18 PM)IceWallowCome Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 09:14 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: I watched the video and even tho you did call the KOS off, why would you call a KOS there?  I understand trying to be "funny" but theres better ways to have fun than doing that.  

No abuse here.

I called it because like i said, it was a dumb joke, i called it off instantly. If that wasnt abuse then how about him ONLY punishing me for saying the f word when it was followed 3 other times and nothing happened, or how about him lying about me on the forums and saying i didnt call the kos off at all so it was valid to kill me? My "reputation" doesnt matter, the rules are the rules so if im gonna get gagged and warned for it then why arent they? Doesnt matter the situation, its a double standard

i can see some abuses

I dont know about you milk but trying to remember what someone said over VC is pretty tough. 

Idk if you read my post but I said it couldve been handled in a better way, but because only 1 staff member is on and with you causing a shitstorm, how do you expect them to be gagged? Penny gagged you because you used a word in a derogatory way, which of course is taking his attention to you.  

I dont know if you cause drama purposefully or unintentionally, but the way youve been acting lately you have everyones attention.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
This thread should be locked until admins decide what to do with it before it goes any further, all the evidence and explanations on both sides have been presented. It's just back and forth at this point.
former admin2
(07-18-2019, 09:28 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 09:18 PM)IceWallowCome Wrote:

No abuse here.

i can see some abuses

I dont know about you milk but trying to remember what someone said over VC is pretty tough. 

Idk if you read my post but I said it couldve been handled in a better way, but because only 1 staff member is on and with you causing a shitstorm, how do you expect them to be gagged? Penny gagged you because you used a word in a derogatory way, which of course is taking his attention to you.  

I dont know if you cause drama purposefully or unintentionally, but the way youve been acting lately you have everyones attention.

Okay, I'll propose this to you then. He doesnt like the word, he gags and warns me for it, okay thats fair. Then nopleez says it. Penny recognizes verbally that nopleez just said it, and then he says it again, so why wouldnt he do something then? Like i said, no matter how many mods are on he still singled me out. I just want an ACTUAL apology and for my strike to be removed and I could move on. I act the way i act and whether you like it or not you cant just gag and warn me or drop my reports. There's no excuse for acting like that, and I'm asking for a very minor solution. I dont know how you think i caused this, i didnt gag and warn myself and then let them go. If everyone was treated the same and my reports were done fairly then this wouldnt have happened, so i dont see how i did this.
In short, am i innocent? No, i said it, i was angry and vulgar, and I acted poorly. But does that mean its okay for me to be singled out and held at a higher standard? I dont think so

(07-18-2019, 09:32 PM)Deadpool Wrote: This thread should be locked until admins decide what to do with it before it goes any further, all the evidence and explanations on both sides have been presented. It's just back in forth at this point.

You're right, I'll stop replying now (ignoring my recent one to lift because that was before this was up)
I believe there is a famous saying that goes along the lines of this,

“Treat others the way you’d like to be treated.”