Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Side PH map exploit
information: not quiet sure, how I'm supposed to go about posting this on here cuz I haven't done it yet. but while on two side ph, someone found an exploit on accident and we wanted to make sure it was known. 

witnesses: Child Soldier, Bossmonsta225

map name: Two Side

Server: Dinkleberg's PH

How the spot was found: on accident

Evidence: video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I17J32t5x48

please let me know of how you guys would like me to have these done in the future so I can fill these out correctly and bookmark it.
This isn't a an exploit with the map itself, it is an exploit with !stuck. You can do this on other maps like youturd, but I don't think I've actually seen anyone get under this map though.
(01-06-2018, 09:05 AM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: This isn't a an exploit with the map itself, it is an exploit with !stuck. You can do this on other maps like youturd, but I don't think I've actually seen anyone get under this map though.

gotcha. but is this something to be worried about in the future? or is it one of those normal things that it just happens and we just gotta deal with it if no one is available to tp?
(01-06-2018, 01:20 PM)[black]sir[lime]TEA[black]bag33 Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 09:05 AM)Yeezy Jeezy Wrote: This isn't a an exploit with the map itself, it is an exploit with !stuck. You can do this on other maps like youturd, but I don't think I've actually seen anyone get under this map though.

gotcha. but is this something to be worried about in the future? or is it one of those normal things that it just happens and we just gotta deal with it if no one is available to tp?

The latter, the best that you and the other users can do is make ban requests for exploiting.
[Image: Disney-Princess-Gifs-Princess-Moana-disn...70-365.gif]
(01-06-2018, 01:39 PM)mkkay671 Wrote:
(01-06-2018, 01:20 PM)[black]sir[lime]TEA[black]bag33 Wrote:

The latter, the best that you and the other users can do is make ban requests for exploiting.

ok ill make sure i do in the future :]