Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNBAN PLZ BEST SERVER
Steam Name: (Dr. Reaper)

Steam I.D: (STEAM_0:1:160059753)

Who banned you: (RussEFarmer)

Reason for ban: (Complete failure to follow rules after many warnings. (Constant joining spec after 3 day ban, Teamswitching, Propblocking, Doorblocking, Abuse of unstuck)

Reason for Mods to unban you: The reason I want to be unbanned is because I really miss the server. I miss playing with everyone and laughing with everyone. I promise to follow the rules and respect everyone. Heart

I realy miss everybody on that from admins to juniors there all nice plz unban
@"Assassin" @"[Red]Starky"

Tagged you both since I saw that this was a Ban from a player who is not Staff Anymore.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1
Honestly I think your ready to be unbanned. You've been banned for a long time and I think you've learned your lesson on what happened.
[Image: giphy.gif]
I don't mind you being unbanned since it has been a while. But know that you will be watched very closely.

+1

Edit; You have been unbanned. Be sure to not redo what you have done.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
(06-07-2017, 09:55 AM)Assassin Wrote: I don't mind you being unbanned since it has been a while. But know that you will be watched very closely.

+1

Edit; You have been unbanned. Be sure to not redo what you have done.

I'm ip banned still
(06-07-2017, 06:09 AM)[Red]Dr. Reaper Wrote: Steam Name: (Dr. Reaper)

Steam I.D: (STEAM_0:1:160059753)

Who banned you: (RussEFarmer)

Reason for ban: (Complete failure to follow rules after many warnings. (Constant joining spec after 3 day ban, Teamswitching, Propblocking, Doorblocking, Abuse of unstuck)

Reason for Mods to unban you: The reason I want to be unbanned is because I really miss the server. I miss playing with everyone and laughing with everyone. I promise to follow the rules and respect everyone. Heart

I realy miss everybody on that from admins to juniors there all nice plz unban

You were IP banned for ban evading on about 3 diferent acounts
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=18294926]
Well the only one who can IP ban is Dink... So Russ couldn't have been the one to ban if it is in fact IP... It may have been permanent but if you were ban evading on multiple accounts I doubt you should be trusted to be unbanned.. The people I trust on the server have +1'ed you though so I will be issuing a unban on 6/13/17 at 3:00 AM. I will allow the admin and mod to handle it from there.