Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNBAN REQUEST PLZ
STEAM I.D (STEAM_0:1:160059753)

Who Banned Me: RussEFarmer

Reason For Ban: Ghosting 

Reason For Mods To Unban You: I want to be unbanned because all of my friends play on this server and i want to have fun but on other servers there not especially the staff RussEFarmer Is Nice most of the time when people don't follow the rules he can be really rude but all of the other trusted, admins, ETC  mostly all of them are nice but my favorite is Tori The Tiger  PLZ UNBAN ME
-1 you are constantly facing staff, breaking rules after constantly being told what your doing is wrong. you yell at other players because they dont play the game how you want them to. you tend to falsely accuse people of many many things like hacking or ghosting, etc. your a constant nuisance in chat by other spamming or using all caps at a constant. overall i believe this ban was very reasonable. you didnt even write down the entire reason for your ban in the unban request.
I edited your ban list to count all offenses that you have caused.
You completley fail to comply and understand the ruleset, have recieved a warning for almost everything, you come back from a 3 day ban for joining spec and the first day out of being unbanned you join spec again.
Your offense of ghosting is backed up by this chat string:

*DEAD* Member| Mr_Reaper: get him assasin
*DEAD* Member| Mr_Reaper: behind

I have reason to believe you were reloging to be on your friends team.
A day after I tell you to read the motd you go and break one of the simplest fucking rules of propblocking.
You go against me when I tell you a spot is illegal.
You go against me when I tell you a certain scenario is ghosting.
You refuse the simplest statement to fucking move over to be visible in a spot.
You use caps alot, expecially towards me.
You abuse unstuck and do not ask for tp's, when you are teleported to refuse the fact that it was an illegal spot.

Uhh no.

Additional statement: I believe you misunderstand my serious nature as rudeness. I think you fail to understand that this is not a daycare, this is an environment for PvP gameplay and healthy community engagement. Both of which have laws, and if you cannot follow them even after me babying you to read motd and shit, they I have little sympathy.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Yeah I'm going to have to agree on the ghosting as you clearly ghosted on Starship. As for everything else that was stated above, I have not experienced any of it so I cannot agree with it. Just because your friends play on the server isn't a reason for you to get unbanned. You blatantly broke one of the main rules. Even ghosted to Me. Real smart, bud. Your ban is just.
[Image: giphy.gif]
PH Trusted & Murder Mod
--
Fozzy is gay
--
Loocan & Burrio are my bbies
Additonal statement: Here is a copy pasted list of every rule you broke directly from the rule list that I told you to read.
1. No Ghosting.
Ghosting is giving away/hinting at the location of a prop while you are a dead hunter or a prop.
(Depends on the situation)
Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification+Mute/Gag
Punishment 1: Permanent Ban

3. Do not sit in “Unassigned” or “Spectator”.
You will be given two rounds before kicked.
Warning 1: Verbal/Chat Notification
Punishment 1: Kick

4. Listen to staff members, do not team switch without permission.
Inability to obey staff orders to join a team.
Inability to obey staff orders to switch back to original team.
Team switching is only allowed at the beginning of the game or if you are just joining.
After the first full round for the player team switching is not allowed.
Punishment 1: 1 Slay and then they are allowed to stay on that team.
Punishment 2: If this act continues it will lead to a 12 Hour Ban
(Mainly listening to staff)

5. Do not hide in unreachable or non-visible spots.
Warning 2: Verbal/Chat Notification+Slap
Punishment 1: Teleport
Punishment 2: Slay
Punishment 3: 24 Hour Ban

7. Do not abuse the !unstuck command.
Warning 2: Last Verbal/Chat Notification
Punishment 2: 1 Hour Ban

8. Do not prop block doors/spam “E” on doors, or block, doors with props.
Punishment 1: Slay
Punishment 2: 12 Hour Ban

15. No chat/mic spamming.
Screaming, singing, and humming into a mic is not allowed. Excessive loud speaking, pressing x where people can your game audio repeatedly, and repeatedly telling somebody to do something is not allowed as this can count as harassment. Playing music into a mic isn't allowed, repeating a word/phrase into the chat box, repeating a word/phrase using !p, and repeating sexual words/phrases is not allowed.

Warning 2: Verbal/Chat Notification+Mute/Gag for round
Warning 3: Verbal/Chat Notification+Mute/Gag for map
Punishment 2: 12 Hour Ban

What the hell hasnt this kid done?
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
Honestly Reaper im disappointed in you. I tell you to stop doing things but you dont listen to me. You say im your favorite but why dont you listen to me. Im tried heling you so this didnt happen but you went against my back and broke the rules. Reaper im sorry but its a -1. You can still message me and we can talk and i will make sure you wont do this again but you have to work with me and listen to me. Reaper your my friend but you cant be doing this im sorry
[Image: giphy.gif]
Denied and locked.
Try again in a couple months.
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR