Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh...hi :)
Hi, my name is NullTheVoid, but yall can call me Null! I just got Garry's mod today and joined your murder server! Ive been watching garry's mod videos from people like daithi de nogla, markiplier, and other youtubers! I dont really know what else to say here :p Ive really enjoyed playing on the server so far! People have been pretty nice so far despite me not really knowing what Im doing outside of videos Ive seen
Welcome to da forums 

The way the server goes it is 

TTT > PH > Murder > DR

Hope to see you in them
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(02-19-2020, 04:42 PM)Sharky Wrote: Welcome to da the forums 

The way the server goes it is 

TTT > PH > Murder > DR

Hope to see you in them

Good to know xD I may venture over to ph, I have some idea how to play that. TTT seems kind of complicated though
Hey! Welcome to the forum! Come see us over on PH some time  :D also we have a discord which you can find by typing !discord while on one of the servers. Hopefully see you around soon. 

Pix  Heart
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(02-19-2020, 04:50 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: Hey! Welcome to the forum! Come see us over on PH some time  :D also we have a discord which you can find by typing !discord while on one of the servers. Hopefully see you around soon. 

Pix  Heart

Yes! I was able to find your discord after I made an account! I havent been on pc very long on my own accounts, but my brother used to play games like csgo and such and would let me play too :)
Someone rolling from murder exclusively? That's new.. but a good change of pace. Welcome!
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(02-19-2020, 05:02 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Someone rolling from murder exclusively? That's new.. but a good change of pace. Welcome!

Ive seen a few people play it and thought Id give it a try : ) gives off a "clue" boardgame vibe for me but you know what the weapon is
hi welcome TTT is basically murder but everyone gets a gun
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Welcome to hell, Kid. If you need a ninja. Let me know.

A ninja fallen prey to a kitty. Mew mew <3 

Welcome Gamer!
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]