Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh the ban wasn't fixed (Follow up to Coach's ban appeal)
It still says im perma banned even though my ban was reduced to a week
(I decided to rejoin the server after a month)
Is there someone that can fix this?
Its been a month
@TheUltraFish  / @Mother Nuru.

Also for future follow Unban Request Format 
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
So I guess gban was stupid and did not register your reduced ban time. (Screens posted below) I apologize for this and we will try unbanning you again and checking to ensure that it processes through this time because the ban reduction does also show but not when you search for it but only if you manually look for it. I do not know really what is going on but gban now says that you are unbanned from the permanent ban now even though it already says your ban was reduced to a week on another.

I once again apologize for this unpleasantness and hope everything is fixed now. I will not lock this thread until I know for sure that you are unbanned.

[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
It worked Thanks!
Alright he says it works and I saw him connect and was able to speak with him. This problem is, hopefully, resolved for good now.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army