UnBan Request
Ingame Name: TDawg4

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:28954773

Who Banned You: I don't know specifically, but the group of admins and staff from across the community that came to this decision.

Reason For Ban: Toxicity; harassing other players?  

Length of Ban: indefinite 

Reason for Admins to Unban: First and foremost for me at least this was out of nowhere. I really haven't been too active in the going ons in the community and have only been back since someone invited me to play Minecraft. Since then I guess I have been involved with a "clique" and to be honest I regret how a couple of those staff apps turned out. I think that is the only thing i have been apart of if there was something else please let me know. Looking back I can see how some of my posts could have been read as toxic and I want to apologize to anyone I hurt or offended. It really wasn't the intent. 
However, for me to have to be dmed by someone that I have been banned for toxicity without any warning is super frustrating. Only one person has said anything to me and since then I apologized to that person, and "inside the clique" told people to leave apps and other things alone. It's true that it's not fair to gang up on someone especially when they are just trying to give fair criticism, and I agree that some people in the group have lost their temper and said things they shouldn't have maybe me included. I can't speak to every situation or to the other people involved, because to be truthful I have felt like somewhat of a bystander. I mean look at my time on the server or forum post history. 
Finally, to the person, I did get into a heated argument with hindsight being 20/20 I think I was wrong about a lot of that, and I did apologize because I didn't realize you were being bombarded. It wasn't coordinated, and I thought that maybe I could talk to you because we had been friends. 

I'm writing this because I really don't think I deserve to be banned. To be honest I don't think  I would even deserve a temp ban. All of this stuff for me ended 7/18/2019. 
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  Maybe once for rdm and leave? 

Other: Thanks for reading sorry for the typos. 

edit if need be I will post all messages from the conversation for some context. They are private, so if a staff making a decision on this needs to see them I will dm.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
I’d love to see the full reasons behind an entire community ban

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I'll +1 this he seems sorry about his behavior and the community ban was an extreme measure in the first place. Hell maybe just temping him a couple days or messaging him would have done some good instead of it getting to this point.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Sorry tdawg you had an opinion and you should know that having opinions is illegal here, especially when they're in jest
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Literally only banned for having an opinion about someone else's opinion. +1 unban
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
+1 complete unban and reinstating staff if he desires, a lot of this already covered and a community ban is way too heavy handed and honestly he should not have even gotten in trouble for anything.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
you entirely deserve this ban because you had a opinion... in all seriousness +1 for unban amazing  t mod and he legit only got banned for a opinion
killerZoreo added 69 autoslays to Cryptic Salsa (Causing a hacker to mass)

[gBan] Nicol Bolas has banned JustKuono - Duration: Indefinitely! (Mass RDM and harassing me for my height even though im 6,1)

Beepo has been autoslain by Raider Hanks 3 minutes ago with the reason: 'i call that one the pankcake strat. (RDM)'.

Mr.Potato added 1e+192 autoslays to Ckg (slay reason)

Mr.Potato kicked Themself (DO NOT LET DAEGAN'S BODY DISTRACT YOU FROM THE FACT HE IS A MINOR!!!)

While things happened in dms between you and me, I don't think a permaban is warranted in your situation (unless more happened that Im not aware about). Im neutral on this but hope this doesnt remain a perma. Best of luck with your appeal.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1, you’ve been on the server longer than I have I think, you made a mistake, and you got community banned for it. WTF. Unban this man
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1 Tdawg IMO shouldn't have been banned at all. Hope you do get unbanned and not just a redution
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!