UnBan Request
+1 Tdawg IMO shouldn't have been banned at all. Hope you do get unbanned and not just a redution
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
+1 last time i even saw Tdawg on a game was modded Minecraft and he was in no way toxic, the man was just building a compressed cobblestone palace.
[Image: Screenshot_105.png]
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Mega Trap Salad changed name to salsa+kale=best salad
Player salsa+kale=best salad changed name to Cake
__________________________________________________________________________________________
UwU Whats this sisters its a trappy wappy Hims a bads man and should gett the goods funishments for twicking the gemer gurls and bois pwease daddy mod pwease dont wet dis injustice continue on dis ser ver
+1 it’s been 5 days with nothing presented

STEAM_0:1:28954773

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(08-30-2019, 12:56 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: +1 it’s been 5 days with nothing presented

STEAM_0:1:28954773

Perhaps because they dont have anything to present :thinking:
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Just going to do this now and doesn't seem like we aren't doing anything. We are and I apologize for it taking a while(yes it's going to be a really long post) A single master post is still coming very soon explaining everything else and this one in more detail just so it is all together and not scattered all over the place.

We thank you for taking the time to appeal and in all honesty, yours was the least justified out of them all. You will be fully unbanned with the time served already but demotion will stick at the moment. Just a message in general to people is to not begin a match of your personal opinion is right, theirs is wrong and not acknowledge it. You don't have to like everyone's opinion or like people, but you have to respect people and respect their reasons for holding that opinion. People should be treated the way you would like to be treated. Again to reiterate, it's okay to have an opinion, and disagree with someone, but to blatantly attack others is wrong.