UnBan Request: snaptapfap
Ingame Name: snaptapfap

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:19882773

Who Banned You: Colleen

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM & Leave

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: It's been a couple of years since I've been banned. It started out as a joke on the number of times I got banned as two or three of them have funny reasons for being banned such as "gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang" and "cut my life into pieces". I should have never Mass RDM'd and left in the first place and I thought because I was a regular it was just going to be a slap on the wrist. But it wasn't and as the years have gone by I haven't played on any other server and I'd like to just get back to the community I still love though many of the regulars have faded away. I'd still love to see the new players and how they like the server. But I also think that in the two years of being banned I won't do it again and one of the other stipulations is that if I do it again I'll get perma banned with no way to apply for an unbanrequest. 

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Link 1: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-request
Link 2: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...uest--3589

Other:
omfl colleen?

+1 worst-case scenario we ban you again¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Sorry kiddo, you mass rdmd and that means you have to spend the next 10 years on the gulag

Jk, obvious unban here lol
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
From looking at gban, it seems that you were banned by colleen (who the fuck is this btw) at the end of 2017, then unbanned and immediately rebanned by Queef at the beginning of 2019. See how there is no accepted unban request from colleen's original ban and chances of someone getting unbanned and rebanned for mass within 3 minutes are slim, You have been banned for a little over 2 years.
tl;dr its been 2 years, unban this dude
(03-02-2020, 05:58 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: From looking at gban, it seems that you were banned by colleen (who the fuck is this btw) at the end of 2017, then unbanned and immediately rebanned by Queef at the beginning of 2019. See how there is no accepted unban request from colleen's original ban and chances of someone getting unbanned and rebanned for mass within 3 minutes are slim, You have been banned for a little over 2 years.
tl;dr its been 2 years, unban this dude

Colleen is a old mod that isn't here anymore
[Image: J6yUs0g]
You have been unbanned. I'd suggest not making the same mistakes that got you banned in the first place. Else your next ban will be for far longer.
[Image: b_560x95.png]