Unban
Ingame Name: Ladizi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86196701

Who Banned You: Gabe

Reason For Ban: I was banned for mass RDM.

Length of Ban: Permanent

Reason for Mods to Unban: I'm stupidly new in GMod, I did things I didn't mean to do, but they occured. The ban was fair and all, I didn't mean to cause any harm or anything, it is just me as a beginner being idiotic while playing. I only the know the very basics of this and it's really hard to grasp onto everything as a new player. I honestly didn't mean to do anything bad to anyone. I just played the game horribly and will try to get better at knowing mechanics/rules and other while this unban is being under consideration.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I have never been banned before.

Other: If I'm honest, I enjoyed the server, and I would get on it every night for 2 hours or so. It was fun to play with others and even if I died early it was fun to spectate the match and see how everyone else did. The people in there communicate all well together. I was also aiming to get Member by spending more time on it but well I sadly got banned.
What you did was a little idiotic but I don't think you meant to cause any harm and do seem apologetic. As the person that banned you, I'd be okay with you being unbanned or getting a reduction. In the mean time while this appeal is pending the Admins decision, I'd suggestion you read up on the rules located here

There's also this brief tutorial on how to play TTT in general when you press f1 in game, I've gone ahead and compiled it all together for you here so you can look through that as well.
(07-17-2018, 08:51 PM)Gabe Wrote: What you did was a little idiotic but I don't think you meant to cause any harm and do seem apologetic. As the person that banned you, I'd be okay with you being unbanned or getting a reduction. In the mean time while this appeal is pending the Admins decision, I'd suggestion you read up on the rules located here

There's also this brief tutorial on how to play TTT in general when you press f1 in game, I've gone ahead and complied it all together for you here so you can look through that as well.

Thanks!
I think a reduce or unban to serve slays would be fair. Just read up on the rules and ask questions to make sure you prevent this from happening again.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1, pretty sure I was on for this and I would be totally cool with you having another chance provided you brush up on the game and server rules. Willing to make amends and learn is admirable
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I think u should serve out ur current ban, it will give u time to think of what u done... :)
Your appeal has been accepted. You should be unbanned.

Next time please read the !motd.
former admin2