Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban?
For Kanger I will be saying +1 for his unban. I have been watching him each time he is on and he is not wrong, we do have common maps and many hide in common spots so they are easy to find. After the experiences of watching him from each time on server and watching the videos provided nothing stands out that says he was hacking. The videos provided are sadly not enough to convince many that he was hacking, although he was a tad sus with the amount of kills on server and time on server.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
I am a +1 as well for an unban.

If he is using a prop finder then he would have easily found the two props that were spamming different taunts or/and he would have at least tried to get the prop illegally behind the washers (I believe you hear my warning at the end of the 3rd video). His account is clear of any vac bans or game bans, no trade issues, and no known community issues. Several of the games he plays are shooters so his quick firing is understandable. If he was using an aimbot then he would not have had near as much trouble killing the small props with a shotgun. The other issue is that lockup is a small map with common hiding areas, it is not that hard for a player to learn these spots and get many kills.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Any timeline for the unban?
Unfortunately not in PH. No current admins so owner has to look at it

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Unbanned