Unban Appeal
+1 for unban, hitting people with crowbars is really a mild infraction at most IMO. 2-3 slays at most, permban is way to heavy punishment for something so silly
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 for a total unban. I read when the person complained about you in Discord and since the person was a Donor, a kick honestly would have been an appropriate punishment. Not a ban. That is just ridiculous on all accounts. Furthermore, it was a permanent ban. Truly insane. I don't like to write things like this but the person that reported you was truly being a whiny, petty scapegrace. This was taken much further than it should have. Sorry, Neon.
He should be unbanned, I've never seen him cause any problems.
(02-14-2018, 02:10 PM)nopleez Wrote: He should be unbanned, I've never seen him cause any problems.

What the fuck
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
@nopleez You need to play to see things happen
But yes neon is a great player and I believe he deserves the unban
[Image: hsk.gif]
(02-15-2018, 12:41 AM)Turner Wrote: @nopleez You need to play to see things happen
But yes neon is a great player and I believe he deserves the unban

oh, I wasn't on the server with him for a few hours yesterday, my bad.
I was actually shocked to see Neon's name under a perm ban appeal I thought something must've went wrong. Neon's always been a good player never witnessed any problems in regards to him on the server.

+1 for an unban but just goes to show you don't fuck around when staff aren't on, let that be a lesson any who.

Looking forward to seeing you on the server again and this gets accepted!
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
Bumping since it's been more than 72 hours since the appeal was made.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
cant reduce until steam id
[Image: cFcBPPs.jpg]
(02-17-2018, 01:40 PM)DaKody Wrote: cant reduce until steam id

I tried to track down the steam ID for myself but I'm not sure if the one I put is correct. If you know how to find the ID please let me know.