Unban Appeal
Ingame Name:  Jubles

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11181907

Who Banned You: Traitor

Reason For Ban: Harassment of another player

Length of Ban: Permanent 

Reason for Mods to Unban: I been a good boy and it's been awhile since I played TTT on this server

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

Other:
Please unban him, he just wants to play TTT and won't harrass anyone ever again.
And I think a permanent ban was unnecessary for that reason.
-1 Looking at your previous bans you have harassed before and didn't learn your lesson also you have targeted prove to me you wont harrass again when your un banned and I will do +1
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(12-01-2018, 12:39 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: -1 Looking at your previous bans you have harassed before and didn't learn your lesson  also you have targeted prove to me you wont harrass again when your un banned and I will do +1

How can he prove he won't harass again?

By saying "I promise"?
(12-01-2018, 01:12 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(12-01-2018, 12:39 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: -1 Looking at your previous bans you have harassed before and didn't learn your lesson  also you have targeted prove to me you wont harrass again when your un banned and I will do +1

By saying "I promise"? 
By showing he will or explain why
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(12-01-2018, 01:22 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(12-01-2018, 01:12 PM)nopleez Wrote:

By saying "I promise"? 
By showing he will or explain why

But that would mean he would already be unbanned and your +1 would be useless

I say +1 unban he took time off to think about what he's done but ill also add that he was accused by a player that is banned and loses his temper.
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
+1, with one caveat.

Next ban for harassment is permanent with no appeal.

Good luck, old friend.
I don't know what you did but I would support and unban or a reduction. It is impossible to promise something that you may or may not have control to. So, it's always best to see improvement rather than trusting on "promises". Show it. Prove it.

Not sure if this is already dealt with but I just wanted to say this.
If you never seen me before, then ignore me. Just focus on your job.
If you need to know why I'm here when I don't play the server, just ask.
If you want to know why Nicol is Nicole, then its because Nicole is secretly Nicol.
It's been roughly 4 months, I would still be skeptical for I feel that's not enough time to change.
I see no reason that should be immediately unbanned, I think a Ban Reduction here is more appropriate imo.

Here are also past player complaints:
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Yes but those 2 complaints are from the same person and he has a VERY short temper
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]