Unban Appeal
Traitors gone so how can we get his side
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
(12-01-2018, 01:22 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(12-01-2018, 01:12 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(12-01-2018, 12:39 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: -1 Looking at your previous bans you have harassed before and didn't learn your lesson  also you have targeted prove to me you wont harrass again when your un banned and I will do +1

How can he prove he won't harass again?

By saying "I promise"? 
By showing he will or explain why
Sorry but this makes no sense, he is trying to get unbanned this isn't a ban request just because he has harassed before dose not mean he should get a -1 just for being banned, and how can he show that he will not harass again if you gave him a -1?? By the looks of it he has been banned for a long time and could have changed giving him a -1 just for his ban before is stupid, +1 for me.
(12-07-2018, 11:07 PM)msk Wrote:
(12-01-2018, 01:22 PM)daeganislegit Wrote:
(12-01-2018, 01:12 PM)nopleez Wrote:
(12-01-2018, 12:39 PM)daeganislegit Wrote: -1 Looking at your previous bans you have harassed before and didn't learn your lesson  also you have targeted prove to me you wont harrass again when your un banned and I will do +1

How can he prove he won't harass again?

By saying "I promise"? 
By showing he will or explain why
Sorry but this makes no sense, he is trying to get unbanned this isn't a ban request just because he has harassed before dose not mean he should get a -1 just for being banned, and how can he show that he will not harass again if you gave him a -1?? By the looks of it he has been banned for a long time and could have changed giving him a -1 just for his ban before is stupid, +1 for me.
It just my opinion and I respect yours and you should respect mine
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Lets stay on topic plz
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
(12-08-2018, 01:42 AM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote: Lets stay on topic plz

they are
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
(12-08-2018, 01:42 AM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote: Lets stay on topic plz

Point me in the direction of the off topic posts.
I'll be dead before I will ever be released from Dinkleberg TTT...oh well, Air Force here I come.
+1
Been a while and I don't see a harm in an unban
But if he gets banned again it should be a perma with no appeal

Don't be big dumb
+1 i think he should get unbanned unless we hear both sides of the story but if he does it again i belive that it should be a perma ban.
Approved. Next time will probably be permanent without appeal.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]