Unban Appeal have mercy plz
+1 for reduction or unban. Seems like it was an accident.
[Image: nXzQb2c.jpg]
(09-12-2019, 07:32 AM)Foxka Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 02:28 AM)Mr.Potato Wrote: Hey slim, I was not present while this event occurred, but I executed the ban based off the evidence provided for me.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-RDM--9149

Mass RDM is considered to be 3 or more people, which you killed 3 not two. Accidental or not you should have known better like Hani said. You should have known that Crummy Cradle is a very thin and high map.

I am for lifting your ban, but you really need to be careful next time.

You need to wait for an admin to decide this tough guy

I said I was for lifting the ban not I am going to
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
I’ve played with slim a lot recently and I know that, though he might be a rowdier type, he usually stays within the rules. I could genuinely believe that it could’ve been a mistake, and that he is apologetic. Though I do believe he deserves some kind of retaliation. I would +1 a reduction for him
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]
Upon getting some sleep I've thought about and I too would +1 a reduction a ban since it was an accident, but both of y'all need to leave it be so this doesn't happen again, please.
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
+1 for unban, slim is a decent guy and he didn’t mean it
I don't see any malicious intent here, so he should be unbanned and have slays substituted. Least imo.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(09-12-2019, 04:21 PM)Christian Wrote: I don't see any malicious intent here, so he should be unbanned and have slays substituted. Least imo.

When can I expect?
(09-12-2019, 07:50 PM)slimjimt30 Wrote:
(09-12-2019, 04:21 PM)Christian Wrote: I don't see any malicious intent here, so he should be unbanned and have slays substituted. Least imo.

When can I expect?

The TTT admins will be the ones to give the final verdict. As for when that'll happen idk.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 for unban sir, looks like an accident, and slim is a good man
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
#freeslim, pls don't give him the nopleez treatment, sounds like he was just being a doof