Unban GrilledCheeseMan
Ingame Name: GrilledCheeseMan

SteamID: 
STEAM_0:1:422606038

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Trolling

Length of Ban: Perma Ban

Reason for Mods to Unban: I was banned a couple years ago for being toxic, because for some reason I believed it was funny, but I’ve matured quite a bit since then and I remember the community being good back then, and I’m hoping it’s the same now and that you guys will unban me and let me join it.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No.

Other: I really am sorry for my behavior, I hope you accept this.
I appreciate that you acknowledge that you were immature at the time, and have taken the time away to reflect and start over. I searched up your ban, but it is not logged in our new Ban System. So this would be close to a 2 year ban-ish. 2 years is a long time, and I'm inclined to believe that you have changed and for the better. You acknowledge that you made a mistake, and I believe you've waited enough time for your do's to be forgiven. Though I am no longer a Staff Member anymore, I feel you should be unbanned.

+1
I agree with Christian, a couple of years is a long time to change, so I wouldn't mind seeing you have a second chance. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
I also agree with Christian +1
2 yr = lengthy. dis parole hearing u was good u should get unban
To be unbanned

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon