Unban Request
Ingame Name: Battons

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49498579

Who Banned You: It was a joint decision across a team of admins.

Reason For Ban: Toxicity apparently.

Length of Ban: Permanent.

Reason for Admins to Unban: Why should I be unbanned? Because I was used as an example. Allow me to elaborate. I was toxic to individuals on forums, that I won't deny, however prior to the ban I received no warnings. While Toxicity is bad obviously, people that have been associated with this server have done a lot worse to receive a community ban. That doesn't invalidate anything I've said or done. I do genuinely feel bad for those I offended, but I can only feel so sorry for people who didn't bring it to me before reporting me to be banned. Lastly, I just wanna play with my friends again. I personally don't care if i'm ever allowed to staff again, however I am requesting a discord and server unban so that I can talk to and play with the people that made me enjoy this server to begin with.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):  This is the only legit ban I've ever received chief.

Other: All I really learned from this ban is to keep my thoughts to myself and not gossip.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Pretty much on par with my ban. Only banned by association. If I gave my opinion on this unban it probably wouldn't matter anyways so use this as a bump.
Relevant thread for anyone that needs it

I don't know you at all so I'm neutral, but that entire "Thanos snap" situation in August looks pretty rocky to me..
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(01-05-2020, 01:34 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Relevant thread for anyone that needs it

I don't know you at all so I'm neutral, but that entire "Thanos snap" situation in August looks pretty rocky to me..

You don't know the half of it.
giving more time for bump, decision by next weekend
(01-05-2020, 01:28 AM)MAKEOUTHILL Wrote: Pretty much on par with my ban. Only banned by association. If I gave my opinion on this unban it probably wouldn't matter anyways so use this as a bump.

this right here, at the very least give a probationary period.

+1 unban
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 unban aka for a second chance. 
As stated of receiving no warning, he should at the very least get a reduction.  
Bump
+1 personally can only think of only one instance of where i saw toxicity out of battons. I don't see the harm in letting him come back.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Your unban appeal has been Denied. You may reapply on 2/15/2020. We do not feel that you are ready to come back. We also feel that you have not shown us any genuine reason as to why we should let you back.