Unban-Request
Get-Down-Jack

STEAM_0:1:43665684

Potential Witnesses - None

Cheating, We have video proof (appeal on fourms but lets be real we knew it was coming)

Proof: [PROOF DELETED 7/2/2021 BC SENSITIVE INFO]

I want to apologize, I claim to not hack and that is still what I stand by. I've done other things though, I've upset plenty of people the whole of the time I've played on this server. I have an attitude, it's not too hard to notice. It gets in the way of being too friendly in the heat of this game, its my mistake and I'll live up to it if it means anything. 

Please, anyone who cares to involve themselves in this request, put away your biases against me if you have any. Don't think of me as courteous as I seem to be in game, I'm being serious and would please like anyone else to be as well. 

If there is absolutely anything required of me to prove or aid that I am not guilty of this ban offense, come forward and tell me so that I may immediately hand over that information. 

I request that any video posted of me in prosecution of my claims be done so in full, rather in small clips. If its not too much of a favor to ask that is, I assume it would do more to aid me than to harm my cause. 

Thank you.  
Jack came to me after being referred by another staff member. He asked for my help because he believed that I would be fair and honest with him. Through my work with him he made it very clear that he was upset that he was banned and has a great affinity for this server and the players. From the proof that I asked him to provide, he has made his case to me and would like to do the same for everyone else. From the evidence he has provided, I believe that he has provided proper proof that his hand tremor is legitimate and may have led to the jerky movements noticed by other staff members in the videos that led to his ban.

It is of my opinion that Jack should be unbanned.
I think it's safe to say that Jack's been far too patient and loyal to prove something wrong that had already been proven wrong to begin with. I realize I held a different stance when I first made the ban long ago, but I've been more open-minded in reference to the date of that post.

This unban request is early, but I think I can understand not wanting to wait because everyone's a little tense.

+1 for an unban. Put his name out there, discarded his anonymity. He has nothing else he could even possibly perturb you with.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
Hasn't been a month since your denial. -1. You only waited 1 week.
former admin2
(02-05-2018, 09:33 PM)Deadpool Wrote: Hasn't been a month since your denial. -1. You only waited 1 week.

I am of the belief that he was falsely banned. If so, he should not have to wait a month to be unbanned. That would be ridiculous. The main reason he was denied was due to a lack of evidence. Unfortunately, he did not have enough time before his unban request was denied to provide further evidence. Unban requests should have a longer discussion time then what his previous one was afforded, a period of less than 24 hours.
(02-05-2018, 09:33 PM)Deadpool Wrote: Hasn't been a month since your denial. -1. You only waited 1 week.

Time is not a matter of issue. There would be nothing learned of the month waiting, time would just be abhorrently wasted on a flock's stacked decision. There is no reason for a time constraint. The only purpose it serves as is a deterrence for Jack to play on the server as we all are guaranteed.

What point is true - is that rash and hurried decision was made, and 24 hours of time was not allowed for Jack to rebut.
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
+1, he got banned and unbanned for the same reason a while back, and I didn't really see any real sign of hacking in the video posted.

Obvious bias against shotgun user, we should be made a protected class.
(02-05-2018, 09:36 PM)[black]Tronald Wrote: I trust Nicky +1 also what’s with the papers and such

Tronald please refrain from posting on a ttt app, that is a server you were banned from
[Image: hsk.gif]
(02-05-2018, 09:59 PM)Lamia Ailuro Wrote:

Time is not a matter of issue. There would be nothing learned of the month waiting, time would just be abhorrently wasted on a flock's stacked decision. There is no reason for a time constraint. The only purpose it serves as is a deterrence for Jack to play on the server as we all are guaranteed.

What point is true - is that rash and hurried decision was made, and 24 hours of time was not allowed for Jack to rebut.
Time is a matter when they have to wait until that date. It's not an option. You are required to wait. Everyone has to wait a month. 

He has to wait.
former admin2
I'm all for this since I really do not believe he was hacking. I'm not really experienced in it but from seeing his gameplay its a lot less suspicious looking anything ive seen in similar threads. The videos previous provided strike me more as spectator lag as you can see in the video where it has to catch up due to lag. I didn't say anything the first go around about it, but the first video offers nothing of use. The 2nd one I wasn't sure enough to say as I thought not but left it up to those more experienced.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon