Unban Request
[Image: autism-spectrum-conditions.jpg]

+1 
Yes, in the literal sense Nopleaz did ghost a 2-3 day ban would be fine but 2 weeks shows me that due to peoples emotional hangups they overgeneralize and present disproportionate evidence to further there own gains. Slander and negativity are words I tactically associate with people like Ted, "Bantz", Rits, and Lonely Thug not people who I call my friends.

I hope you reconsider and judge Nopleaz on his offence and not on his choice of friends.
I don’t think Foxka should be getting so much flack. He followed protocol for the situation. That is what is expected for moderators to do. In fact, if he didn’t make the initial ban, I fear that favoritism towards regular players or well-connected players would be claimed. From there, an unban request should be posted and both sides should present their justification. This happened.

However, an unban request shouldn’t become an attack thread on the moderator for doing their job. The moderator in question followed the rules and banned the individual.

The punishment and ban merits should be peacefully and respectfully be debated in the unban request. When sufficient responses have been posted, the admins should come to a conclusion about the proper punishment and the merits of the ban.
I feel like queef should get the most input here. i have rdm'd so hard i should be perma banned and i also have been karma banned. no one cared when i messed around. i think context matters in a ban. This is a game at the end of the day, it shouldn't be so serious as to ban a long time member who was joking around.
Ban reduced to a week
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]