Unban Request
Ingame Name: Baby Jesus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52587586

Who Banned You:  Xx_PussyPounder_xX

Reason For Ban:  Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Permanently 

Reason for Mods to Unban: The first RDM accusation I admit that I RDM'd individuals but only because I heard that someone said they wanted an RDM round and then from my recollection more people agreed. In addition there was one person that did report me ingame but after having heard why they decided to forgive me. I understand now that I should not have done that, and won't do it again. The second accusation I had killed two individuals who had killed someone and then not identified the body and just stood over it, I took that as a reason to kill them on suspicion they were traitors, then I killed another individual because he began to fire upon me, again he shot me first I did not attack him first, I can not just stand around while someone attempts to kill me, and because he did not attempt to help me kill the others that were standing above an unidentified body I took that as reason to kill. If there is anything I can do to be unbanned please let me know, I have tried to do my best at not randomly killing individuals in your server but I know my judgment is not always the best.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other:
-1 for the unban.

I'll leave you to the benefit of the doubt and some admin can investigate more in his corroboration of the history he told with the previous logs but I warn you, get into the previous logs can show more things against you because I remember not having reported a few rounds there. Until they show me that at least you had some reason, however minimal, to do mass RDM for rounds I will continue with my -1.

Remember that i decided to report you because you looked at me, I was standing doing nothing, not even with a gun outside and you killed me, nobody said that it was a RDM round. 

Original post: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...4-5-people

Note: The last photo was proof that I didn't RDM in a part that i was accused because the person who accused me went through an unidentified body, had it there because I delete the captures I take and in case they accused me, i'll have the image there. So, ignore that.
Yes if you look at the past logs you will see I have killed innocents as an innocent, but I have always had a reason, be it I thought they threw a grenade, I thought I heard a KOS on them, or they attacked a tester on the map, or they attacked me and I attacked them in defense. I know sometimes my judgment can be bad bus as can be seen from reports against me in game and when I respond to them I give them my best reason and then most forgive me. I'm sorry for what I did to you and if your experience was ruined for it and I am not denying I RDM'd in the first accusation but I believe I do remember someone saying "lets have an RDM round" and then i think 1-3 individuals agreed but I know only 1 person at the time voiced their disinterest with the proposal. I took that as everyone else viewing the proposition of having an RDM round acceptable. I thought it was all in good fun but I see now that that was wrong and all i can really say is i'm sorry.
Wait, wait. "RDM round" that's not an !srv special round? Just because there's no staff on and a bunch of people are okay with it doesn't make it okay to RDM. -1 unban, +0 reduce
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Foxka was actually the one who banned you. But RDM Rounds are never allowed, even if Staff say so. I advise you refamiliarize yourself with the rules while your appeal is being handled.

@Foxka
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Unban Denied. Reapply in a month.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]